Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My Dumb Butt

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:09:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@blinkini: i wouldnt say jealous.
i dont really get jealous of others as i know it took them years to get where they're at.

i just get upset at me for being unable to focus and study art lol

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:15:30 )
@MoodyBats: That's fair.
Have you been doodling or working on a piece today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:18:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@blinkini: im doing a huevember prompt.
tho im a day late lmao.
arms and hands always slow me down in art.

maybe i'll finish it today but if i finish it by 5pm i normally wont post it until the next day. posting too late lowers the engagement.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:38:10 )
@MoodyBats: I hate that so much. I'm a night owl, so I always feel most social and active at night, and when I post stuff then it never gets any response.

Did you pick your prompts for huevember, as well?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:41:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@blinkini: you normally have to google your time zone and the best time to post.
10am seems to be good time to post on IG.
but if im slightly off, barely any reach lmao.
But twitter is much different that i haven't figured that out yet lol.

Yeah i made my own prompt list
as normally i can't go by other prompts. they just don't work for me.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:21:33 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@blinkini: ooh ur bf sounds v handy!! i don't know what i would do if i had to fix my own dryer :0
that must be nice, to have someone around who can just fix things for you lol

woah that etsy order sounds huge!! and it's all crochet?? that must take a really long time :0
i'd be super curious how you plan on doing the assassins creed hood and liu kang :0 are you gonna do like a squishy cartoon person? lol

that's helpful, thanks for the polyfill tips! i guess you start to pick up an intuition for it the more experience you have
idk if i could cut it open though lol i can't really picture how that would work w crochet?? i feel like the whole thing would end up unraveling ... i'm guessing there's a technique to it though but i don't think i'm there yet haha

no worries about responding late w me, irl comes first imo , i hope you're feeling better and got some good rest!!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:24:34 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@purpsy: what's the other youtube group u watch??
yeah i feel like once you're like, emotionally invested in that person, you care abt what they have to say or what's going on w them the way you would w a friend
you know i didn't really think abt it but yeah i feel like i don't see a ton of like, homemade skits on youtube anymore? or if i do it's like, people who are specifically working in comedy (like sketch comedy) - but not as much like every day people

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 02:10:44 )
@MoodyBats: Have you been keeping up with huevember as the month goes on?
I've tried waking up early enough to get some stuff posted on IG around 10, but too much drama and stuff keeps unfolding here, so I've been staying up too late and stressing out all day instead of being productive. =/

@xvz: He's really great like that. And since he works with hands on people he has a guy for everything. One of his old coworkers/friends came over in January and helped replace our hot water heater and then came out again last month to fix our back hose because it had been leaking.
That one's actually just an order from a friend. He's p much keeping me afloat because my etsy shop isn't getting any orders.
For the Assassin's creed hood I'm going to buy a pattern for the actual hood and then make a sort of poncho type thing to attach, so it looks like what he wanted. And for Liu Kang I'm going to buy a pattern for this little batman and just figure out how to make Liu Kang's clothes instead of the batman clothes. It's a pretty normal human looking figure, kind of like a Coraline-ish style, but slightly smaller head, I think.
When it comes to cutting open you just have to figure out where you tied off and make sure you're only undoing that one stitch. I messed up a few things in the beginning because I wasn't careful enough, but now I do it pretty often. More so when I'm sewing on ears and arms and junk, then notice it's off center once I finish the whole thing. :vanora_sweat:
Eh... With the election and the continual bs that comes with my boyfriend's parents I've been having some troubles. But we'll get past it eventually.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 02:12:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@blinkini: Nope. I'm still on Day 01.
Mental health has gone to ruins as of late so i can't focus clearly.
It's almost done but hands i still suck at so it's not my favorite part.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.