Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 05:44:32 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: aww thanks, im still working on her but she's feeling more finished. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 05:48:30 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@star2000shadow: i think she's looks quite good right now, but i'm biased towards anything with a cupcake shaped skirt and a giant bow with sparkles, so take my word with a grain of salt lol

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 05:49:37 )

I think my problem, is I get impatient. Also I have to start and finish art in one day, and I'm super critical on my own self, and my imagination excels my ability so I get frustrated when I can't put what's in my mind, onto the screen. I've gone to college and taken art classes up the ying yang. If I can't finish a piece in one day I end up not going back to it the next day.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 05:56:34 )

@Vixen: XD that's fair
Sometimes it's hard to just... do that?
Although, just do be aware that I refuse to accept art for free =P
Artists should be paid after all~<3

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:05:04 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

I'm with Amber, artists should be paid for their work.

Especially work as awesome as yours is, Vixen!

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:11:08 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Crystalkitsune85: i find that it helps to chunk out sections of a bigger piece... so like each section is super exciting to work on and finish in one sitting. like today i paint the face with pretty eyes and lips, tomorrow i'll do the wings etc. but that's just what works for me.

@Amber Lynne:
@Colin:
oh for sure, i don't normally do art for free. normally i'll charge you 50-100$ minimum for something small; higher for anything more than a chibi and simple coloring.
when I do anything for free, it's because i feel like it and therefore it is mostly self serving in the grand scheme of things XD. and i dislike responsibility of having to finish something because i accepted payment LOL
you are welcome to tip me if you are so inclined, but it is not necessary when I say up front it's a freebie.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:11:14 )

I don't normally pay for art, since I don't post *nearly* as much to afford it, but I have like 20k now and that'll go for items in user shops more than likely. But I'd throw some Volts or Ohms your way for your art since I am on board with your awesome art should be rewarded.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:22:05 )

@Vixen: You're going to give me a link to where I can see your comm information, yes?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:30:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

@vixen: Well, that's fair enough. Makes sense, heh.

So, are you willing to draw characters as well, or just avatars, or what? I didn't see anything in the info or stylistic guidelines that was indicative one way or the other.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:31:13 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

ok so I went through the current open requests and like...some of them had image changes because people are using their dressing room image url, which when logged in, I only see my own avatar XD Or their current avatar url which changes images every time someone saves a new avatar, so I guess I can't do anything about that?
ouo;;

@Crystalkitsune85: Yeah commissioning art is pricey because you gotta make sure you're actually paying the artist enough to feed and house themselves, you know? I recently commissioned my first artist and it was super exciting because I had been wanting to do so for so many years.

@Amber Lynne: so funny story, I don't take commissions .. ouo;;
Well that's not entirely true. I've accepted one commission once, and it was a special circumstance.
If you'd like my socials, I'll dm you my carrd, but it's just mostly galleries of art and game stuff.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:32:32 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Colin: I will draw cute characters with cute outfits. It's not just avatars :3
The first freeb in this thread was a tiefling!

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:36:34 )

Oh so guess that's why you probably won't draw my avatar. I'm not cutsie enough lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:39:02 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Crystalkitsune85: ah yeah.....possibly?? i haven't decided yet.
i did warn you in the intro that i look for things i know i can do a good job with.
your request is definitely in a bit of a difficult spot because of the colors and the fact i can't really tell what some of the shapes are.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:40:08 )

@Vixen: Throw that link at me~<3
I'd love it!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:41:57 )

Well I have a black body, wearing the cat mask in black. Cat ears, white hair. I have the Beserker cloak and the Cheshire Cabaret arm warmers, The sweet Serenity dress, and the Scythe.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:46:15 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Amber Lynne: done. ouo;;

@Crystalkitsune85: yeah. I'm thinking about making it pink, but that seems to be take away from the core elements of the reference, which isn't a great take on it either.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

please @ me

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:48:50 )

@Vixen: So I seeeeee
I'mma just go oggle at your marvelous art~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:50:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

@vixen: Heh, fair enough then. Sadly, I don't really have any characters or avis that fit that scheme (closest I have is a redhead in a black business dress, lol), otherwise I'd really throw my hat in the ring for a potential freebie.

Because your examples are HELLA adorable.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:51:14 )

@Vixen:

Well that's fine. If you don't think you can do it, then don't worry about that one. How about this reference?

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 06:54:08 )
@Vixen: oh my gosh! That’s so cute!!! Thank you so much!! I really love it!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.