Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:33:44 )
@selenite: thank you York. I hope you have a good night -and a good night's sleep- too!




Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:34:28 )
@koneko: good night.


Happy posting, guys!
Good job getting to the page 450 goal!

G'night.





Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — UWU/ Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:35:15 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..


@0v7: its okay, i hope you are doing good.

@ChiffonOrange: ty for the drawing >u<

sorry guys, im doing work atm.

drag the tail to da infinity!
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:35:28 )
Does anyone have a guess as to what the next prize is?
- [ York ]
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:37:18 )

Maybe The Bayou or Corrupted Ichor?

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:38:32 )
Perhaps we'll venture into previous Wonderland territory then, considering most spooky items are listed now.
- [ York ]
Report

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:40:00 )

@Kairu: Now that I'm home from my brief foray into the real world...
OMFG
ilybby~<3
Thank you so much for including me~<3333

@Spinda: Yup!
Til the Event is over, that is. XD

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:40:06 )






i'm doing crazy art right now. I'm having way to much fun playing with brushes. xD So I've been failing to chat.

Report

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:40:29 )

@Shadami: M O O D
That was me last night. Lol

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:40:35 )

Items like Feline Fatale and Chemically Powered could work as well

Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:41:05 )






I downloaded probably 100 new brushes to mess around with xD

Report

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:42:47 )

@Shadami: Oh wow, you really stocked up!

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
Report
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 02:52:47 )

That's a lot of brushes!

Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 03:07:47 )






^^;; well i had almost none before today.

Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 03:12:11 )


@Kairu: You're welcome ^_^

Sorry if I disappeared just now. I was having some personal problems
that I'd rather not explain/talk about.

Shadami, that sounds pretty fun :o

Report

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 03:36:35 )
The Mad Hatter winks playfully, "Who doesn't love a little suspense?"

She tosses her gift onto the pile, before holding out her arms with flourish, grinning, "I present to you... The Bayou!"

(Next Post Goal: 500 Pages)
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 04:11:23 )

I wrote my last two entries for the poetry contest. I really don't know how to write poetry

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 04:12:15 )

And I've seen those plants before as well! Didn't know their name either

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — UWU/ Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 04:13:38 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..


@ChiffonOrange: we're good >u< i just came back from groceries

drag the tail to da infinity!
Report
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/13 04:16:55 )


Which reminds me I need to write my last entry for the poetry contest!

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.