Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:53:41 )
Uhhhh... is anyone else not able to get to today's chapter of the storyline right now? I didn't do it when it was first released but I'm getting a 404 error now when I try it. Am I the only one?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:53:51 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

oohh yeah, i feel like watching ppl do art can really get me motivated! i think process videos (or i guess streams too!) especially get me in this mindset of like... if they can do it i can do it too!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:55:41 )

wildfire sounds yummy! banana is good anytime :-) have u ever had a cold banana? so yummy haha >0>

also i think there's a typo for the chapter if you go to it from the mirror page - but you should be able to get to it from the link in the announcement thread

https://voltra.us/application/views/reaping_ritual_2020/ChapterTwele/index.php
-> it should be ChapterTwelve not ChapterTwele - if u change it in the url it should work too :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:57:08 )
@xvz: cold bananas are like icecream!
I didn't have any of the green beans, so I had a banana instead.
Thank you. I didn't notice the typo. I'll try that :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:57:20 )

siron oh my haha that would be hard for me to keep track of!! actually now that you say that i think i've seen them in a past campaign before :-) i was impressed by the dm's commitment lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:58:39 )

hey ouja ^^ how are you doing today?

haha i love a cold banana!!! such a treat imo i could eat multiple if i was getting really into it lol
hope it works for u ! :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/15 23:59:42 )

@xvz: And most of us found each other through the game ''project winter'' and some others we know because we got introduced to them by the project winter group (:
It's interesting cause they're from all over the place (uk, scandinavia, Netherlands, israel)

It is absolutely amazing. before the restart i accidentally opened up a gate and send someone down a ''water slide'' of sewer sludge because, surprise, we were in the sewers and didn't know he wasn't standing on the ledge with us oops.
And just characters having very different relationships which each other than the actual people, also saying the weirdest stuff to each other

Oh that sounds cool, would be amazing if that would take off!
Everyone has to start somewhere, our dm hasn't dmed that often either i think but it's mostly being able to just come up with creative solutions, usually the party will drag the story somewhere and as long as you can sorta play in on that/ have a bigger picture in mind it should be fine, trial and error c:
I do hope you manage to get a group together (:

And thanks haha, goodnight in advance if i fall asleep ^^
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:01:40 )
...oh, I'm not liking this chapter much - at least not so far. I failed that time around. :(
-tries again-

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:04:57 )

@siron: oohh what's project winter? is it like among us? i looked it up and if it's the same one that i'm looking at - the graphics for it look really nice! that's so cool to have a group like that :-)

haha that sounds super fun!!! it's nice you all sort of knew each other before too, it's a bit easier to get comfortable / get into character / be goofy! it can be a little anxiety inducing or unnerving to play w new ppl sometimes otherwise :0

ahh tru - i think most of my friends care more about the fun/story/improv part and less abt the actual rules too, so i think dming would be more abt just putting in the effort of organizing and less abt, do you know the game inside out. i did dm a oneshot for a friend's birthday and i had very little idea what i was doing Haha just making it up on the fly but since they were all beginners no one could tell if i did something wrong lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:05:51 )

oh yeah the game was kind of stressful! not sure if it helps but - i think the water/fire stuff will affects 1 block, so it's ok to stand one block "on top of" the circles

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:08:59 )

@Hachi: oh i've been wanting to do those 6 character drawing things! But i haven't had anyone suggest any yet xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:09:05 )
I got through it that time, but yes... OUCH!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:09:59 )

Hey Wildfire. I posted your art over in my thread :D

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:21:50 )

ooh anyone reading the staff announcement?? i hope they can get some new ppl so the workload is easier for everyone :-0

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:22:16 )
@shadami: why are there no mention buttons on your post?
I just saw the art - thank you! <3 It's cute!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:23:36 )
@xvz: Yeah, I saw that! Interesting! ... and so the plot thickens - lol!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:23:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: yeah, i am pretty good at finding good references.
I watch a lot of Music videos of K-pop and they have tons of colorful and gorgeous scenes
so i just cannot stop saving images of them lol.

Yeah clouds are super hard. so that'll be hard. But once i get those down it's cloud paintings everyday lol.
Yeah artists make it look so easy. probably since they practiced them...a lot. XD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:25:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Unique Frizzhawk | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Soulcaster |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'toddles back in and waves' Hello everyone how goes your event 'wiggles excitedly' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:31:44 )

@Wildfire: i have no idea. I know i did the mention ping. I'm glad you think it's cute :D
and if you really want more art you can roll for a chance at more freebies bound by my whims. xD or just order. LOL. which may win you a bonus on top. and those ones I'll actually send you multiples to get pose and backgrounds and such you want too.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/16 00:35:32 )

@star2000shadow: Super fun!
I've been experimenting with the event items and I already got so much ideas for future avis.
And you? :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.