Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:03:11 )

@Wildfire: LOL I could never write in the mornings, I am like a zombie in the mornings. No concentration at all. I get in the storytelling mood when it comes to nighttime. I'm a night owl tbh.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:06:16 )

i get spammy calls every day yeah. I got one "hey this is medicare blah blah here to help you do something blah blah blah. How old are you?" "I'm 29 " *rolls eyes and hears the phone click off* Yeah. that's what I thought. I somehow got labeled as an elder and get calls thinking they can trick. "the old lady with no backbone." I got a stupid call from what is it? APPA? the thing you can only get in if you're 80+?

Nope that wasn't it, and I'm not sure what it even did to be hoenst and now i can't uncheck it LOL. I'll find it at some point. I make due with my current skill level hahaha.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:09:05 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Shadami: It didn't do anything for me but I thought that was because I only have Pro. I.. I THINK I found the thing finally, maybe..? Lemme check for sure though.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:09:49 )
@0v7: I don't either, which is why these random, unwanted, spam calls are scraping along my nerves! (it's a pet peeve - obviously! LOL)

@sunny: I understand. I used to be a night owl and wanted to do creative things at night, but something changed over the last few years...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:11:27 )
@Shadami: So it's not just me. I wish they'd stop or there was a better way for me to stop it. It really grates. :3

My girl dog is sitting here staring at me, telepathically whining at me that she wants to go out, so, I guess I'm going to take her for a walk. BBS.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:12:21 )

@Shadami: Ok, this is the last thing I can think of that has to do with 3d models. Is it something like this??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:12:44 )

@Wildfire: lol enjoy your dog walk!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:13:03 )

@Wildfire: I hope they stop, 'cause that's gotta be annoying. I know I'd put my phone on silent if I got that many >_>

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:14:23 )

I feel like I get spam calls like once a day if not every other day. I don't answer unfamiliar numbers anymore, and if it's important enough they reach me, they can leave a voicemail.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:19:48 )
Yes!
Someone take my pawns please!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:20:01 )

I never get spam calls ???

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:28:27 )
I think I get spam calls, but I don’t answer my phone

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:37:41 )

@0v7: yeah! that's the thing i think xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:40:15 )

@Shadami: It's under Materials > 3D Objects > Poses!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:43:58 )

@0v7: Am i missing a category? I don't see materials as a menu xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:45:11 )

@Shadami: Oh wait, go under Window then Materials > 3D Objects > Poses :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:49:03 )

Now i just have to figure out how to use that. Thank you xD I never mess with the window tab and i really should I have a lot of tools to learn still. I'm just getting to using brushes more often. textures and such.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:50:11 )

@Shadami: I tend to try and learn as many features' existence in a program as soon as possible - which is why it took me a few tries to figure out which 3d thing you wanted LOL. I'm mostly messing with.. I don't remember, actually. I'm sure I will remember once I get back to my art :3

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:50:13 )
Ok, I'm back. The dogs are walked. It's still a little on the cool side out there, but it's definitely warmer than it was yesterday and most of today.

Spam calls - I never give out my phone number, but I've been getting at least 2-3 every day recently. I do not answer numbers I do not recognize and my phone is rarely even on me or nearby.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:03:05 )

@0v7: Do i need to actually install it or something? xD I thought it came with it and clicking on any of the options does nothing.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.