Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:03:52 )
@Wildfire: I was my niece's age when I heard about the "No poo" system. lol. Essentially shampoo strips the oils and dries out your hair making it brittle. lol. But i mean, yes and no. I only followed that system for a short while.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:09:17 )
@Koah: Exactly :3 LOL. Teens are so funny sometimes!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:50:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Purpsy: I am since i literally cannot do anything else but art lol.
art is all i enjoy doing.
Tho started a new study with better lighting and even tho it doesn't look like the woman in the picture
it at least looks like a person at least lol. so good enough.

I am mostly good at hair and shoes.

@Wildfire: Since i've started a new study
I am sure it will be.
hope yours is too

@Selikait: Just another portrait study.
It's mostly focusing on values.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 20:37:09 )

@Wildfire: Awe thanks!
Well the Christmas tree is bare naked now and my back is starting to hurt
Yep my family is the same way. We love to procrastinate a lot but we manage to get things done in the end lol ^^

@MoodyB: Well is good to have something passionate about. Yeah I enjoy drawing hair as well but when it comes to drawing the eyes I get a mini
heart attack lol.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 20:51:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Purpsy: Not really sure if im actually passionate about it.
or as passionate as some people are.
i just want to improve my work and support family pretty much.

faces i am not too fond of drawing. or clothes.
hair and shoes is really all im good at. so i have a lot to improve this year.

might just start streaming my studies cause personal projects is a nightmare lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 21:51:45 )
........... omg - both my kids are requesting my assistance with resumes and job-related emails, etc. today! I don't mind doing it, but it was not what *I* had planned for the day.

Now I'm tired and have a slight headache. And my desk is a mess.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 22:03:46 )
@MoodyB: Is this the hands and feet study or the faces? I'm sorry, but I don't remember. How's it going so far?

@Purpsy: If we procrastinate here it's usually because other people have other ideas about what to do, when, and I get tired of kicking them in the butt to do what (I think) needs to be done (and since I'm always right...) XD

Wow. I really am tired after all that serious job stuff my kids needed help with. I'm out of practice!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/5 23:14:44 )

@Wildfire: oof is the same way a bit for me. I have already schedule planned in my head what needs to be done but I never always be in the same page with my mom especially. Then I procrastinate a bit after and it gets a bit chaotic because we can be both stubborn sometimes haha xD

@MoodyB: Streaming them sounds nice, like on Twitch? At least you earn something to it after. Hmm but not a lot of people has that drive to draw often so maybe not passionate but determined?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 00:17:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Purpsy: i dont really earn anything by twitch streaming

just doing it to keep myself accountable to finish art.

yeah determined feels more accurate.
feel im not so passionate as sometimes art is just hard. lol

@Wildfire: i dont study feet lmao.
its portrait studies for painting

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 01:08:54 )
Hello Wildfire and everyone else too of course!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 14:52:29 )
@Purpsy: lol. That's funny. I think a lot of people and families are in a similar situation, actually. How many of us are always on exactly the same page as our partners/parents/kids all the time??

@MoodyB: lol <3 I couldn't remember. Sorry. :(

@Lina: Hello you! It has been a while - how are you??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 14:55:08 )
Good morning BTW!

It's shaping up to be a busy day for me - groceries and kids and resumes and who-knows-what-else at this point!! I guess I'll have to see what it means as I get there - lol!

Random question for the day ------------> Do you prefer mental or physical exercise?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 15:22:02 )
Oooh, applying for a job soon, Wildfire?

And I prefer mental exercise, though I'm proud to say I've started doing physical exercises this week. I've been needing to for a long time, so hope I can keep it up.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 15:25:22 )

@Wildfire: Yup very true
That's just families in general for you xD

Good morning everyone~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 16:25:39 )
@Aisukohi: My kids are both looking for jobs. Me? LOL - I already have too much on my plate! XD

@Purpsy: this is true!

I had to walk the dogs. We saw a very floofed up hawk sitting in a tree and one of the dogs saw or scented something she really wanted to chase!! We have no idea what it was, of course...

I like both physical exercise and mental exercise, but it depends on the type of each, really. I do not like the gym or doing most "workouts", for example, but I like working my muscles. And pretty much the same for mental exercises - I don't necessarily like doing mental "puzzles" but don't mind working my way through a problem or dealing with certain types of technology (other parts of technology are for the birds, imo, and I delegate whenever and as often as possible- lol!)

And now, it's time to go get groceries! (ugh) BBS.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 16:29:55 )
Good morning Purpsy. :) Cute avi!

@Wildfire: Ohhh, gotcha. Do you know what they're applying for?

Dogs are kinda funny that way. Years and years ago I was walking a family friend's dog, and it was dark out. She sniffed at something and next thing I knew, I had a shrew scurry across my sandaled foot. ;A; 0/10 would not recommend lol.

Yeah I've been kinda winging it with my workout routine so far. Eventually I hope to be able to jog on the treadmill for more than a minute haha. Yesterday I tried and probably didn't last a minute. ^^; But one day!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 16:43:07 )
Good Morning. <3

I'm sticking with my stretching/work-out routine. Luckily, I got a few people on a group chat doing it too. So it's harder to forget.

There's a family of quail that live in my rock pile in the yard. lol. So my dogs stay busy when they go outside trying to get them. The rocks are immovable, the quail are safe. I love those derpy looking birds.
I went outside and a quail was next to my door, it froze, I froze, and we had a staring match. Its little feather on its forehead was wiggling around. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 16:57:47 )
Good morning Koah!

I'm glad you have friends to work out with. :) I work out with my fiance, and it's nice to have someone else I trust in the room. He tried pushing the gym today, but I wasn't feeling it since we'd already gone Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow for sure though!

Awww, I LOVE quails! Not that they live here in Florida (that I know of) but I saw a few while in Idaho. I've yet to see one in person with the little feather on their head, but I hope to someday!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 17:21:57 )
@Aisukohi: Good Morning. :3

I've tried to get my husband to do a workout routine with me since he complains that he doesn't work out anymore. I have 2 female friends in a group chat that keep on daily track with me. c:

My favorite animals are backyard critters like raccoons, quail, deer, etc. <3
I think I'll have to try and take pictures of the quail some time.

Florida has some unique wildlife. Idaho has some fun wildlife too. I lived there long enough to see some fun animals.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/6 18:32:14 )
@Aisukohi: My eldest is looking for a network administration spot and my youngest is looking for a manual labor type job

@Koah: Hi Koah. The staring match with the quail sounds cute!

I love wildlife... unless it's trying to eat me or something. XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.