Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Voltra Pathfinder group/groups

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:44:32 )
See I am looking to start a group of people's who want to play table tops not always pathfinder we can play different ones but the one I'm most familiar with is pathfinder so first one

In here we can organize and all that fun jazz if you want to join just post on here it is an all entry level and I can always add people in whenever and I can help to the best of my ability if I don't know an answer I have people I can ask

Im gonna ping people who I remember wanting to play table tops if you told me and I didn't remember I'm sorry

Oh also I am trying to plan it for Monday evenings which we would start at maybe 6 central time and go till ten central time barring a schedule change for me those will be posted here I'll also probably make a discord for it and we can use roll 20 though I will need help setting up that stuff though I will allow if you have actual dice to use those if you want but if it becomes an issue I won't allow them any longer

The first session will most likely be the 18th of September which will be character planning

@blinkini: can you ping Val
@ghost: yoo

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:38:18 )
I'm not available until 10pm on Monday nights.
But if there's ever a Monopoly night I might make an exception.
:D

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:43:01 )
I'm available after ten so I can do multiple groups also how would we play monopoly?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:53:07 )
No clue. Lol.
I just really like Monopoly.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:06:26 )
But yeah we can do two say 1100 - 3 cst?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:06:28 )
If you wanted to play monopoly, tabletop simulator might work. Either way, I'm super into tabletops and I'm excited to see a group starting up, even though I can't personally get involved in anymore games, haha. Good luck getting started! Are you planning on running?
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:10:51 )
I'm thinking about round robining it say someone wants a dnd campaign we can do that or if someone wants a star wars one or the Pokemon we can do that if someone wanted to dm those they could because I'm not familiar with the systems

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 04:45:25 )
Basic my next char on an Emily Autumn song -is a cool kid

Voltie — alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 10:29:46 )
I'm interested~

Please @ me to get my attention. C:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 10:39:09 )
I don't know why I didn't see this post sooner. This would be amazing! I'd love to join you guys. I've only ever played d&d, even then not much, (so bare with me if I dont seem super knowledgable) but I'm always looking for people to play with. I also really like the idea of doing fandom specific campaigns. (Like a whole dang lot. Lol)

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 14:31:07 )
@ghost: I'm thinking I people type them the receiver doesn't get them
@GaySpaceTrash: alrighty we can chat about what people want to do on here
@Valyndria: I'm thinking blin would join and I think she said she's never done any tabletop so you're good babe ohh pokemon and star wars have they're own table tops one is being worked on if we do it I'll have to ask sly for a link again

@blinkini: am I right in thinking you've never tabletopped before?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 22:06:17 )
@Dread Pirate: I could have sworn I replied to this last night... But yes, you are correct.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 01:52:07 )
@blinkini: its okay babe if you want we can chit chat about what you want if you want it's also gonna be like two more weeks

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 01:59:12 )
But I go on vacation next week. D:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 02:14:10 )
@blinkini: I can't get the web till the Friday after this one coming

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 02:32:43 )
D;

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 02:49:33 )
yeah the company didn't call to tell me I had to .ca them it was dumb
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 04:11:34 )

i'm here now. So i shall get in on this conversation.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 04:15:53 )
ooohhhhh this sounds fun

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 04:33:37 )

yeah dread dragged me in cause I mentioned i dnd. and have campaigns lying around. xD
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.