Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 21:58:14 )

Wahoo!
Road to 400 now let's guuuuu

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:04:36 )
LOL! <3 I wonder how long it will take to get the next 100 pages

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:07:36 )

I would give it... a month or two or so o3o
Like is already an achievement to hit 300 already since idk when this hangout started

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:10:53 )
Well, according to my first post, it was 6 months ago ( 2020/09/24 13:11:31), so if we stay at the same pace, it should be a couple of months, but yes, maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get those pages sooner rather than later :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:23:28 )

wooow o.o
let's hit 1k by the end of the year rip xDD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:25:33 )
@Purpsy: That sounds like an awesome goal, actually! I should probably do some marketing and promise awards/rewards - lol! <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:32:20 )

@Wildfire: Ooh like giveaways and such?
That's a good idea ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 22:36:42 )
@Purpsy: Yeah.I should start accumulating things to offer as prizes... which is something I don't usually do (I don't usually buy or keep more than what I use personally)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/21 23:21:57 )
@Ava: That's understandable. How much I cook each day depends on the day, really. Usually, people are responsible for their own breakfasts, and usually their lunches, and I'll do a solid dinner for everyone. But sometimes I'll do something like I did today and cook a late lunch / early dinner... which today was a kind of shredded chicken taco/burrito/bowl with rice, pinto beans, and veggies. I also made the homemade applesauce (which came out great), and a cucumber + tomato salad.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/22 00:12:58 )
@Ava: oh, applesauce is really easy to make and it's so customizable! The basic recipe is to toss chopped apples in a pot with a little water (1/2 cup maybe for perhaps 3# apples), sugar (to taste) a little lemon juice, a touch of salt, cinnamon (or cinnamon stick, and some cloves. Bring it to a simmer and let it cook, covered, and stirring occasionally, until soft. I don't bother peeling the apples, but you can certainly do that if you want (I do core them). And of course, there are recipes available online if you want more specific directions, but it's a really forgiving recipe.

Rice and dumplings sound wonderful too!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/22 02:34:12 )

@Aisukohi: gaming for hours has been my escape lately xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/22 02:43:34 )
@Shadami: I've been usually vegging out in front of the tv watching shows on Netflix or Hulu. xD I finished a new-ish series on Netflix recently (Bridgerton), and now I want something else to watch while I wait for the new season to come out whenever.

@Wildfire: See above lol. Right now I'm trying to get kiddo settled down since he's got school tomorrow, but he's fighting it.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:47:43 )
@Wildfire: so you get tired of it right? I take daylie medication too. Last month a doc gave me a medication for my migraine unfortunatly i found out if i mix them my daylies and the migraine one that I could die from a seizure. After i already took 2 pills.... sometimes i ask myself how this special doctor get her job

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:48:39 )
@Ava: thank you ^_^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:04:58 )
@Shadami: Nothing wrong with gaming. It can be a good escape! :3

@Aisukohi: Oh yes, the old kid + school = chase routine. Why do they insist on doing that to us?

@Ava: omg - congrats!! That's awesome!

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I'm definitely tired of taking allergy meds!
I learned a long time ago that doctors, although they often present themselves as all-knowing (at least here), are definitely NOT. You need to do your own research and listen to your instincts :3 I'm glad you caught that potential complication when you did!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:06:15 )
............................... omg what a day I've had... on a whopping 5 hours of sleep. I'm tired and glad that the day is pretty much over with for me. /dead/

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:40:18 )
Sorry to hear you had a long day, but glad it's pretty much over!!

I should fold and put away laundry. But I'm putting that off more lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:43:46 )
@Aisukohi: Thank you Aisu.
What is it about laundry that washing it and drying it can sometimes seem easier than folding it and putting it away? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:45:29 )
@Wildfire: Because it takes more effort to do the latter. xD All you're doing with the former is tossing things in whichever appliance and adding detergent/softener as needed. Folding and putting away takes more muscles...and motivation. xDD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:46:40 )
@Aisukohi: And thought... 'cuz you have to think "who does this belong to?" and "which pile/basket/whatever do I put it in?" XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.