Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:33:42 )
@MoodyB: Hello. How are you doing?

@Purpsy: Well I crashed and burned last night...

And boy oh boy am I groggy and out of it this morning so far! x_X

Good morning. I think...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:51:06 )

@Wildfire: The same goes for me xDD
good morning~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:52:27 )
@Purpsy: You too, huh? Did you sleep ok?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:57:26 )

@Wildfire: Well it wasn't the best... woke up several times and I just gave up and stayed awake around 5 and browse on my phone for awhile...
How about yours?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 12:59:30 )
@Purpsy: I woke up a few times but it was quick and I was back asleep. It feels like I've slept pretty soundly, but I'm really groggy. I feel like I could go back to sleep... but not really because I've had enough sleep?? It's a weird place.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:01:51 )

@Wildfire: Ah yeah I've had those x.x
Maybe drinking coffee will help you get out of that groggy state?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:03:50 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, the coffee seems to be helping a little bit. There's still a long way to go before I'm functional though XD

so what's your day looking like today? Are you doing anything fun?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:07:57 )

@Wildfire: Yes and no
I do need to get some chores and other stuff done but at the same time I'm looking forward colouring my drawing today ^^

How about you? I hope you get to do something fun today too

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:23:13 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. I'm not sure what my day is going to end up looking like. I should probably run a couple of errands, but I need to clean the house (dogs are shedding everywhere - ugh!) and figure out what i'm going to do for Easter in terms of food stuff. Other than that, I need to get back to my routine of working out (it has been a couple of days because I've been that worn out). <---- and that seems like a LOT, especially with "the Groggy"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:37:38 )

@Wildfire:Yeah, it seems you got a lot of things plan today.
I do hope you get most of them done by the end of the day ^^
Especially working out which I never do really hahaha...

Well what a way to start the day by hearing a bunch of police sirens outside wew...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:42:53 )
@Purpsy: Oh hearing a lot of sirens is never a good thing!
Thank you. I hope I get everything done too. I kind of need to.
BTW, my working out has been consisting of 15-30 minutes of light-medium "just move the body a bit" type exercising - some pilates, some yoga, some basic things like squats and modified pushups. It has been making a noticeable difference in terms of feeling better physically and with the stress, but it hasn't been anything too extreme.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:48:54 )

@Wildfire: Well your workout routine is a lot better than mines lol
My workout is just umm taking walks... lmao
I honestly considered going on runs but I never do it rip

Yeah mostly I hear ambulances since I live nearby hospital. Police sirens are like a sign there's car crash nearby most likely. Which happens a lot in my area.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 13:54:57 )
@Purpsy: Walking is good. I have been avoiding walking lately because of the pollen, but I miss it. I was running for a while there, but I'm not sure it's the best activity for me, really - too much effort, too often, and not enough rewarding results... and I suspect I'm not really 'built' for it.

We are kind of tucked away off of the main roads a little (within a mile) but there's a fire station nearby. It's surprising how little we actually hear the sirens (but we would have to be outside to hear them), and how disconcerting it can be when we do :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 14:00:28 )
I'm going to go make more coffee and try to do something functional.

But I'll leave you with a question for the day first -------> If you could time travel, where would you go? Why?

And on that note, I'll bbs-ish. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 16:25:53 )
I used to live beside a busy road, so would hear sirens all the time. That busy road always has accidents, because people figure, "It's a straight shot, I don't have to pay attention." Our car got totaled on that road a few years ago, practically right on our front door. Luckily my fiance was the only person in the car, but he has some PTSD from the accident (which was totally the other person's fault).

I'm sipping on some milk tea for my caffeine, but I have plenty of coffee here at home if needed.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:19:37 )
@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu!
Yeah, the ptsd from car accidents is real... and largely avoidable if people would just pay attention and stop being aggressive idiots while driving. I'm glad your fiance was ok, despite some residual ptsd :3

so what is going on in your world today - anything fun?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:25:17 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, wish people would think about the fact that they're moving around tons of metal, glass, and other hazardous materials. :L

Nothing really. Having a lazy day at home because my son has been feverish since Sunday night. Meds have helped, but I'm not chancing putting him in school until he's 24 hours fever-free.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:29:02 )
@Aisukohi: Well, I'm sorry to hear your son isn't feeling great right now, but yay for a fairly lazy day??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:32:49 )
@Wildfire: Thanks. Hoping he's just teething since he has no other symptoms, though I figured he had all his teeth already? Idk.

Yeah, I should clean some, but not feeling it right now lol. I'll be making dinner later (usually fiance cooks in this household).
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:33:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im doing alright, just killing some time
before some art work stuff.
hbu?

@Purpsy: it's going alright, just starting my day pretty much.
how about you?

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.