Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Overwatch

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:55:45 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:00:33 )
I have ships for everything I've ever seen or watched lmao, it's such a dumb thing but I can't help it.
Mayhem is baehem okay.
I'm also a big fan of pharamercy.
And I ship Orisa and Meka and nobody can tell me otherwise D<

I still haven't tried Deathmatch yet!~

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:46:17 )
Helllllo~
I play on the PS4 and have started off as a Tracer main :3.
Over time I started playing more Symmetra and Widowmaker.
I'm also slowly starting to play more Hanzo~
As far as favorite maps, I enjoy playing on Lunar Colony and Anubis~

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 11:48:06 )
@Slytherclaw: PharMercy is the ultimate power couple. :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:29:58 )

[x]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:58:28 )
I cannot wait for the update with the Junktown map. I love all the updates, it makes the game feel refreshing all the time. Plus the events and SWEET SWEET LOOTBOXES.... LOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTBBBBOOOOOXXXXXEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:59:46 )
BOI I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A GAMING FORUM.
I am blessed on this day omg.

;;;;;
AH HELLO YES friends. I, too, am obsessed with Overwatch. I mainly play Supports, Mercy being my main. I solo healed my last competitive game and we barely one. rip yura.
I play on PC, and mainly play with my hubby and friends. q vq !!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:37:29 )

[x]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:49:04 )
@apollo im burning: I'm trying. ||OTL.
Awhman, I used to HATE playing competitively, but now I'm kinda "meh" about it?? Like, I care if my score drops, but I'm really just having a lot of fun playing with friends. Comp is really all they want to do, but I enjoy the arcade and the quickplays as well.
n ___n !!

Any Mercy skin is my fav tho tbh. Still very much in love with the witch one. * U *///
I liked a lot from the current summer games that just passed!! That widowmaker one. Ugh. 2 good

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:04:17 )

[x]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:17:41 )
@apollo im burning: Ahhh. At least they re-release them though!! You'd be able to get them this time around! Though... strangely enough I managed to get more of the older summer skin then the newer ones. @ w @;;; Like, I got the Korean D.va skin, The japanese genji one, the old Mercy one and the weightlifter Zarya one. I only managed to get the 76 grillmaster skin and one other one I think maybe? There could have been a higher percentage of getting the older skins this time around.
Ahman, I dropped $15, but I wasn't able to play as much this time around so I didn't end up getting the Mercy skin. TT___TT </3

RIGHT? They're just all too good. Oh man, yeah. That one is amazing. * q* !!!!
She doesn't. :c I like the frosted one, but it's mainly just a re-color. I hope she gets something cool for the Halloween one this time!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:49:27 )
@Yuracye: How do you feel about the upcoming mercy changes?
@Apollo Im Burning: I'm a sucker for Mercy's Nike or Witch skins, Zenyatta's Skullyatta and Ra skins, and Soldier's Grillmaster skins, haha. I'm super hype for the halloween event tho.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:04:13 )
@Slytherclaw: I'm pretty pumped! I'm not going to be used to using my gun, as I normally only use it as a last minute resort or when I need more damage. ;;;
I do a lot of solo/two rez thing, so the changes will work well with my playstyle. u vu ///

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:35:39 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Pharah's Bedouin skin made me so happy when it was released. She looks so gorgeous.
My favorite skin overall is Genji's Nomad skin. The colors are so pretty! Event skin is probably Zen's Sanzang skin. I was so upset that I didn't get it during the event, so I'm glad they're making it so you can get them the following year. (Bless you Blizzard)

avi site survey

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:40:43 )
@Yuracye: Lol, I'm a super aggressive Mercy so I guarantee you I'm going to abuse the hell out of the gun whoops >>;

Man, I like that Pharah skin. It's so close to her original, but just. BETTER.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:00:08 )
@slytherclaw: Ahhhh. SAME HERE. I'm always with the team. I've never been able to do the whole "Hide in a room and rez a 5 man thing." I was always horrible about it tbh.

RIGHT. It's just... so nice omg. /touchesit

TH | dA

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:13:59 )

[x]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:35:47 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah! I've seen it. I don't hold hope though, not after the fans blew the Terry Crews Doomfist debauchery out of proportion.
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:37:01 )
I hope not. If the next hero isn't a healer, we riot!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:47:27 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.