Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:28:15 )
@Vixen: Lol. There are certain combinations that are really hard to do here... At least without introducing yet another color to the experiment! Good luck with your latest trials!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:40:20 )

@Wildfire: haha thanks xD
yeah with the color combos.... i think 5 colors is generally too many, but because of which items have which specific palettes, i end up including more and more colors just to get a particular color i was intending to use

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:45:57 )
@Vixen: exactly.
So what's the update with your most recent experiment? Are you finding things without getting too crazy?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 23:40:03 )

@Wildfire: it ended up being to dark of an avatar and not enough contrast. part of it being i didn't have all the hair bits and i can't afford to buy them right now to try it out xD

i was trying to use the devil food cake legs, since it has tea shoes, but the frosting drip is candy, but the strawberry ears are more blush then candy and then i gave up lol
maybe i'll try another recolor of strawberry delight, but tea and cherry really is the prettiest combination in my eyes

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 00:09:05 )
@Vixen: I understand, and yes, that is usually a pretty combination. Maybe it's one of those things to set aside for a while and try again another time. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 00:15:34 )

@Wildfire: yeah i think i will xD
so aside from hearing about all my avatar making shenanigans, how has your day gone?

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 12:45:48 )
@Vixen: Oh my day was ok, thanks. It was a little weird - more time spent online doing things I wasn't expecting (like trying to sort through facebook marketplace on both the buying and selling end of things), but it's all good. And I sat in the sun for a little while while the birds make a racket at the feeders It was an unusual, but ok day. How was your day yesterday? Do you have anything going on today?

Good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 14:57:38 )

Good morning everyone ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:02:50 )
@Purpsy: good morning. how are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:04:39 )

@Wildfire: I'm doing good so far ^^
How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:13:43 )
My day is ... distracted so far. And it's something that needs to change soon, given the stuff I need to get done today!

Do you have anything planned for the day?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:14:59 )
@Wildfire: yeah our finances took a hard hit which is why I had my little mental breakdown this week. I'm in better spirits now.
We got a late-night text from our old-old roommate from forever ago [he lived with us for a very long time] asking if we had a room we could rent him. We could/can. That would help boost our finances, but because he lived with us for years, we'll need some pretty straightforward rules. =o
My house might feel a bit cramped for a bit. <.< but our finances would level our for a while and we could catch up on bills, get the plumbing repaired.

Lol! When I was unpacking our storage unit, I found a lot of duplicates of things we bought when we couldn't get to the storage unit. omgosh! HAMMERS! I found like 4! while I was unpacking. XD
and I don't even know where One is right now. =3=

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:15:19 )
Good Morning! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:20:23 )

@Wildfire: Yep mostly laundry related but I'll be mostly relaxing today and avoid anything that require to lift heavy stuff as much as possible. I don't know why, but I woke up this morning and my right upper arm is very sore, I think it may be how I was holding some laundry bags incorrectly yesterday. Not sure :/

Well I hope you get a lot of stuff done today and if not, no worries :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:30:32 )
@Koah: yeah, that's understandable. That's good that you have an opportunity to rent a room and level finances a bit because of it!
What is it with hammers??!! XD

@Purpsy: It sounds like you have a relaxing day ahead of you - imposed by the sore arm, which I'm sorry to hear about. :(

*trots off to put together the compost bin* BBS

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:37:02 )

@Wildfire: Yep I'll be off too.
I think I'll have a small nap then get some stuff done around my apt afterwards.
See ya guys~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:40:25 )
@Purpsy: Ok Purpsy. I hope you get the rest and relaxation that you need :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:50:28 )
My son did school before I woke up again. Now he's done for today. XD

I think I'll head to the library later today. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to re-arrange bedrooms to make room for a new roommate.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:51:01 )
ROFL! I bought a compost bin. It was delivered. I opened the box and was going to assemble it, but instead of finding directions on how to put it together, there was a nice little post card there saying "let's save some trees - find our full instructions online!" ... so what am I now going to do? Yup... go to the site and (probably) PRINT OUT the instructions to reference, instead of endangering my phone while I'm outside, wrangling this thing together. But even going online to get the instructions turned out to be a pain because the link they gave requires "interpretation" or loads a "not found" page... so, we figured it out... eventually, but it was fun trying to decide whether the link was 01, Ol, 0L, or any other combination of zero, one, "L", or "O" because of the font they chose to use on the little card (<-- this triggers my marketing/art/usability background something fierce -lol!).

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 15:52:38 )
omgod! I know exactly how you feel right now. DX< We bought a printer awhile back that gave us instructions online. =3=
That's so ridiculious.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.