Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~ * Starglow Cavern * ~ Come Freeze With Us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 00:49:16 )
@Alchemists fire: Hi there, I'm alright although having a slight sore throat (I did took a medicine pill before) ^^;

How about you? I hope you're doing good

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 01:17:21 )
@ChiffonOrange: Oh no, sore throats are no fun =(
I'm doing pretty well, I just found a super-fun rainbow text generator that supports BBCode, and it even has saturation and lightness controls!
So I can do fun things like this xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 01:21:53 )
@alchemists fire: I know right? :x Hope they'll go away as soon as possible.

That's good to hear and I see, *stares at the rainbow font on your reply* Lol that looks really fun x3

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 01:56:38 )
@ChiffonOrange: I hope to soo, get well soon!
I'm happy to have someone to post with, posting in the undercurrent gets boring and lonely xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 02:03:19 )
@alchemists fire: Aww thank you! <3

I see, I understand and agree with you 100% since posting in The Undercurrent alone does get boring and lonely after all lmao. (Even though I'm not the most social person ever haha)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 03:46:05 )
@ChiffonOrange: Whoops, didn't mean to disappear, did a little gaming with friends after work.
The Undercurrent definitely gets boring, haha, and 10 V per post only gets ya so far xD I also run out of things to talk to myself about xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 04:12:13 )
@alchemists fire: It's alright, I don't mind lol. I just took a nap due to being a sleepy person I am ( 0v 0 ; )

It is, sometimes I wish we could get 30 volts per post for The Undercurrent lmao. And that's okay, I understand hehe

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 04:17:09 )
@ChiffonOrange: Ooh, naps are great! I love naps ♥
Yeah, that'd be great xD Although I've also seen my friends just post emotes and get 1 V at a time

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 06:22:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Hehe, I kinda got the feeling you did =)
I think I have the item museum bookmarked, I just need to spend some time going through it

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 08:51:48 )
@alchemists fire: Naps are cozy too! ^^

Oh, that's normal since posting emotes don't seem too earn more volts in The Undercurrent. Posting about random ramblings would probably work I guess.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 13:21:57 )

This conversation reminds me that I need to make a quest thread one of these days. I wrote down the stuff I want, just haven't made a thread, lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 16:46:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Maybe I'll do it this afternoon after running errands. That'll give me something to do. :D

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 18:17:56 )
@ChiffonOrange: Naps are definitely cozy! Hopefully I won't need one today though, I got more sleep xD
I've taken to doing one sentence rambles and using that rainbow font generator, because I'm a goof.

@Totalanimefan: That sounds like a good plan! I shall indeed do just that!
Funny thing is, my quest thread says awesome avis with commons, so I almost feel silly looking at the rares xD

@CooperationIsKey: Hello! I love your avi, what a great use of that Roller Derby top! So colourful! ♥

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 20:03:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Agreed! They're really awesome and I'm having a lot of fun with them!
I tend to build up my collection of commons first, and then add in details with the rares. I just hope I can get my hands on the rares I'm interested in =O

Which also brings up, do we have a marketplace aside from the forums?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:00:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Oooh, fair point! Hmm... *insert scheming here*

@Alchemists Fire: Thank you so much! I'm very much a rainbow lover, so it was a natural fit. :)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:29:01 )
@CooperationIsKey: I am also very much a rainbow-lover, despite what this particular OC I'm dressed as may lead people to believe xD
She is very much a "black is the only colour I'll wear" sort of person. Although I've been known to catch her with a neon green for contrast. She'll also very occasionally throw in some red.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:52:53 )

@Alchemists Fire: Lol, I had a phase like that, honestly. For a long time all I wore were jeans and band shirts (mostly Lordi).

I'm not sure when I changed but at some point I just switched to "OMG I NEED ALL THE RAINBOW THINGS!"

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 22:29:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: Haha, are we the same person? I lived in skinny jeans and band tees for pretty much all of college xDDD
I haven't had to grow up too much, lol, I'm lucky that my job lets me get away with wearing jeans, nerdy tshirts, and hoodies! Some days I dress up a tiny bit more, nicer top or something, but I'm SO lucky we're super-casual

I don't really wear rainbows, aside from the jewellery I make, but on avatar sites I'm like ALL ABOUT DAT RAINBOW

@Totalanimefan: Ah, okay, was just curious ^^
I started looking at the rares, and oh my goodness....my wishlist is already so long and I've only looked at the crates!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 22:37:50 )

@Alchemists Fire: I was pretty conservative in college; still jeans and tshirts but they were more 'leftover from high school' stuff than anything lol. Wasn't until after I dropped out that I had my 'heavy metal' phase.

But yeah now I'm very all about rainbows, even in real life. I have lots of rainbow stuff, lol. I collect it!

Please ping me!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 00:29:01 )
@CooperationIsKey: I was pretty conservative in high school, except for the couple of times I wore my big baggy TRIPP pants with the chains, haha. I never did my makeup though, aside from a bit of eyeliner, so I feel like a poor excuse for a goth xD Lazy goth definitely sums me up.

I wanna see someone rock rainbows and heavy metal at the same time now xD Maybe I should do that with one of my dolls...
Currently dressed as: Grey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.