Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests The Alchemist's Quest - making awesome avatars with commons

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 20:26:12 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't remember the name of it now, and I don't know if any of them are listed anywhere
It looked like a bow with a silver or white star, and was one of the rarer items (6.25%)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 22:20:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, well that's nice to know! The current orb items haven't been added to the museum yet, so I don't know how to look at what they are

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 07:06:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yay, it was in the announcement! Thank you! I guess I just glazed over the preview before, or kinda ignored it because it wasn't multiple poses or something.

The one I was hoping for I think is called Transformagical (which I totally misread as Transformlogical). I might buy another couple orbs and see what I get! I also kinda want that Unique White Knight ponytail

...I bought the Stargazer orb and got a 2nd Catching Stars...

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 10:48:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww, thank you so much!!
Good grief, 11 of the same common recolour, which one was it?

I definitely need to get to work on earning Volts more actively, I found 3 threads in the exchange that all have a whole bunch of items that're on my wishlist xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 08:41:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Oof, 11 of the bangs >_< they're not even something you can use multiple poses of, that sucks
I hope you're able to sell or donate them to people that want them ^^

I haven't posted in like a week because of the heat T_T Must find people to post with more regularly! haha

Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/2 18:16:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah, that's perfect ^^ Sounds like a great way to share the extras

Technically I do, but not in the US part of it. I live fairly close to the BC/Washington border. It was awful, do not want.
If this doesn't prove that global warming is a thing, I dunno what will. We hit the 40 C range, which we NEVER do D:
One town even hit like 49 C...and now there's forest fires all over the place D:

Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/3 17:36:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I miss our mild summers so much, now I live in fear of +36 C days
It's bad enough how stupid hot it gets, doesn't help that I react really badly to too much sun exposure (learned on a trip in summer 2017 that I end up breaking out in hives if I get too much sun....being itchy and hot is the literal worst)

Flooding, wildfires, hurricanes, not to mention the glaciers melting and receding faster than ever and what it's doing to the arctic... the number of species we're going to lose....

And the other thing that's so hard is the feeling of "what difference can one individual really make"... Corporations really need to step up

Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/27 04:17:01 )
Good grief, and then I proceed to disappear for 3 months...bad me! I must post for quest items!
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 22:29:10 )
Watching the new Sandman series, kinda want to make an avatar of him now
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 06:50:54 )
This wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer all the time xDD
Maple

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 17:31:42 )
And the list keeps growing and growing and growing xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/22 08:30:43 )
Guess who's back and is gonna be updating this with a ridiculous number of things xDDD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/12/6 18:44:09 )
Little bumparoo - got so much of my wishlist knocked out thanks to Aesyn, I'm in awe
Currently dressed as: Grey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.