Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/15 17:34:34 )

Yay snacks! :D

Hmm, looks like Tropical Storm Fred is going to miss us for the most part. But then there's Grace right behind him...

Anyway what are people up to today? I'm kinda hoping for a Walmart run but I don't want to pester the roommate (aka the transportation lmao) too much. I'm itching to check out the nursery though...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/15 18:58:48 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah - Fred isn't going to be an issue for us, but it is giving us overcast skies and will probably bring some outlying rain - that's all I meant by him affecting us. Yes, Grace seems to be gearing up as well. We'll keep an eye on her ;)

@Ava: That sounds like a good plan - just have fun and enjoy yourself and the process. Good luck! Let us know how the audition goes! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 12:21:59 )

good morning.
what's going on, guys?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 18:17:33 )

I took a huge leap today...
Of wearing my first ever crop top! My huge fashion fear TvT)/

But yee that's it. My day is pretty mundane so far...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 18:17:53 )

How's everybody else doing? ovo

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 19:13:23 )
@Purpsy: LOL - that would be a pretty big leap for me too. I congratulate you on your bravery! <3 Are you enjoying it?
My day is turning in to one of those "hurry up and wait" type days. I hate days like this.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 19:18:30 )

@Purpsy: Yay, congrats! I have a super cute cropped sweatshirt but I'm not brave enough to try wearing it until I lose some weight. ^^;

Anyway I'd say "Good morning everyone!" but I just realized it's after 2pm. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 19:25:05 )
@Ava: Good luck, Ava! You have a great attitude about the audition! I hope it goes well for you :3
I'm waiting for a couple phone calls and things to be sorted so that I can then do things that need to be done. In the meantime, I can't do much until I get these calls, and I'm semi-afraid of doing anything that might have me miss the calls, or delay the "doing" part of things once the calls come. And I'm tired, so my patience for waiting is thin...

@CooperationIsKey: it can be morning if you want - it's still morning on the west coast! XD
The day is flowing weirdly today isn't it?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 22:17:29 )

@Wildfire: Lol I mean, I woke up at like 1:30pm so that automatically makes a day a bit weird!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 02:44:22 )

@CooperationIsKey: I'm in the same boat. I personally think crop tops are cute but my protruding belly kind of makes me self-conscious wearing them...

I do hope you have a confidence to wear them one day ^^ Maybe start wearing them at home first? That's what I'm honestly doing rn hehe.

@wildfire: Yes I am :3
I'm wearing them at home though lol and gave myself a good look in the mirror earlier. I still have mixed feelings with it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 12:43:01 )
@CooperationIsKey: uhhhh, yeah... I can see why waking up at 1:30pm would skew your sense of time!! XD

@Purpsy: So you're testing out the crop top at home? That's a good way to do it. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 12:43:40 )

good morning.
happy Tuesday.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 14:43:26 )

@Wildfire: Yep and I realize I don't have a lot of pants and shorts that I can wear it with that doesn't show too much of my belly.
But good morning to you ^^ Any plans for today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 15:49:11 )
@Purpsy: and now you know. :3 sometimes you don't realize what "works" fashion-wise until you try it on.

I'm just doing a bunch of miscellaneous stuff today. What about you - do you have plans today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 17:01:33 )

@Wildfire: oh crap the small typo changed everything lmao (⊼⌔⊼ )

I meant I can't find a lot of pants and shorts to pair it with. Sorry haha, I need to buy more high waisted bottoms.

I'm just working on my header for my DA account. Other than that I don't feel like doing anything else.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 17:04:43 )
@Purpsy: lol. It's ok - I got what you meant. And I understand - it feels like a semi-lazy day for some reason, doesn't it? Or at least I'm kind of dragging today and feel like taking a nap (which I might actually do)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 17:15:01 )

@Wildfire: Honestly is been a semi-lazy day these past three days for me... I still manage to get some stuff done though.

I might take a nap later too.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 19:01:07 )
@Purpsy: That's good that you're getting some stuff done, despite a semi-lazy string of days. I've been getting some stuff done too, but not nearly as much as I had been getting done and it feels like I'm slacking somehow - lol!!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 21:17:08 )

@Purpsy: I think I might when the weather gets cooler again; I love the sweatshirt but it's too hot to even wear it around the house right now.

@Wildfire: Lol, if it helps, I got up at nine this morning!

How's everyone doing today? o3o

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 23:00:02 )
-my post went missing??-
-is confused-
-tries again-

@CooperationIsKey: sleeping in sounds like a wonderful thing to do - I wish I could, but right now it's not really possible for me to sleep in.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.