Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:28:28 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol ... until the next time (speaking from experience - lol!) I hope nothing got ruined!!

@Purpsy: Hey you - how are you today??

@Another Movie Addict: lol. You have covid. That is the weirdest thing to experience... the loss of taste/smell. That happened to me for a few days too.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:29:33 )

@Wildfire: I don't usually put pens in my pocket, but I wanted to be able to mark stuff off on my grocery list while I shopped, and then I didn't do it anyway. All this for nothing! XD

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:44:13 )

@Wildfire: besides dying from this heat I'm doing fine. Just chilling while watching a stream.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 13:27:58 )
@CooperationIsKey: I understand - I usually write all over my grocery lists when I'm shopping for food. But if the pen ends up in my back pocket, I usually catch it when I go to sit in the car. It can be easy to miss, though, and a pen or two have been known to find itself in to our laundry on occasion - lol!

@Purpsy: Awwww... I hope you deal with the heat better today! Are you dealing with the remnants of Henri?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 13:28:21 )

good morning everyone.
welcome to a new week!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 16:44:51 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning. <3

I'm slowly shifting into the 'school routine'. So I'll be online more.
How've you been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 17:00:38 )
@Koah: Oh, well hello there Stranger! XD It's good to see you. How have you been?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 17:09:03 )
@Wildfire: I've been better. I feel like this summer went by quickly.. and horrendously slowly too. I want my kids back on a routine so bad. lol! XD I need my sanity back.
It's nice to be back online and chatty. c: Did you have kayak adventures this summer?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 17:17:13 )

-sigh- I do in fact have covid.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 17:29:46 )
@Koah: I'm still getting used to the idea that it is summer - "back to school" time just seems very surreal to me. I understand about wanting regular routines and sanity back. I'm dealing with some of that here too, actually (but likely for different reasons). No, there weren't any kayak adventures for me this summer, really.

@Another Movie Addict: ahh, well, now you know. I'm sure you'll be fine but keep an eye on your symptoms - in my experience, they can change and degrade extremely quickly

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:07:08 )

@Wildfire: I'm not so sure. We usually have long periods of humid weather every year here.
Like mid to nearly the end of summer season is like heat warnings after heat warnings until it cools down again.

But it did rain significantly a lot this year than usual

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:09:58 )

I'll definitely keep an on it, mostly I'm just tired.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:11:15 )

@Another Movie Addict: You can make it through this!
Are you already vaccinated per chance?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:12:38 )

@Purpsy: I am.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:25:50 )
@Purpsy: I hope things cool off for you and you can get a break from the heat soon :3

@Another Movie Addict: Yeah... that special kind of fatigue. I know that one! I hope that you can rest, relax, and let your body heal without any worsening symptoms. :3

There's no guarantees with this bug - if you've gotten one jab or another, or none at all. It seems truly random in who it "gets", who it doesn't, and the degrees to which an infected person is affected

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:30:58 )

@Another Movie Addict: That's good then just take it easy for awhile and get plenty of rest.
I hope you'll feel better soon!

@Wildfire: I wish that's the case but is going to be humid this week... I hope it really cools down after.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:37:11 )
@Purpsy: well, it is August...
Things should start cooling down for you soon (It will be quite a while before things start cooling down for me - lol!)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:39:01 )

Yeah I'm just going stay in my bed today, listen to movie reviews/analysis videos. Try and not get hot as fuck.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:45:06 )
That sounds like a good plan. How long have you been sick now?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:45:59 )

@Wildfire: It usually really cool down around October here. But hoping September will be forgiving TwT)/

@Another movie addict: Ah I love those, especially the character analysis vids.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.