Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:34:51 )

Yeah. Our dog decided he wanted to share my pillow. Which is too small for that lol. And he's far too big.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:36:08 )
lol. they are silly, loveable creatures, aren't they? Even if they steal your pillow and your bed! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:38:19 )

I do love them lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:44:26 )

@Wildfire: Yep! It is!
I enjoyed last year's event so much and I got a feeling they will put much more effort on that event than this one.

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:53:57 )
@wildfire: I'm not sure about the rules here regarding mentioning other sites are so .. sorry in advance! I'm usually only on a another website called Virtual Popstar. Most people from GoSupermodel moved to that place when gSm was shut down and I was one of them. Stayed there since. But almost everyone has left so it's not that populated anymore ;-(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:43:33 )
-had to walk the dogs, and then fix the compost bin to keep our resident curious trash panda out. again.-

@Another Movie Addict: yeah, it's hard not to love the goofballs! XD

@Purpsy: Oh, absolutely, imo! But, I think they're having some staffing issues which would impact an event like this, and there's another event coming up soon too - they might be trying to prioritize with the resources they have available. :3

@Ozark: I wouldn't intentionally put you or anyone in a position to break the rules of a site like this. I believe it's fine to mention other sites, etc., as long as it's part of the conversation. It's not like you're recruiting for the site, posting links, etc.... and I did ask because I'm the curious sort.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:57:01 )
    Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good day!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:57:17 )

@Wildfire: That's true but let's remain very hopeful *crosses fingers*
But despite the outcome two events in a row is always fun to have ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:58:14 )

@sunny: Is been peaceful so far :3
Love your avi btw~
Hope your day is going well too!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:59:39 )
@sunny: Oh hi Sunny! How are you today? You look like you're enjoying a walk in Fall weather! <3

@Purpsy: I'm just guessing at what might be going on behind the scenes here. I'm looking forward to the Reaping Ritual too!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:01:23 )
    @Wildfire: that's the vibe i was going for!
    I'm good thanks, just applied for a volunteer position at a charity shop, sorting their old books. I love old books!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:02:02 )

@Wildfire: Yeeeeeee owo

Well I should stop avoiding my adult responsibilities and got some stuff done.
Bye for now~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:02:05 )
    @Purpsy: thank you, yours is fabulous!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:04:51 )
@sunny: oh! That sounds like it would be a wonderful thing to do! There's something special about old books, isn't there? <3

@Purpsy: lol - good luck with Adulting! XD Maybe we'll catch you later. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:06:20 )
    @Wildfire: it would be fun! I hope they want me! Honestly it's like a dream, spending all day around old books, organising them, finding the rare ones and putting them for sale on eBay.... Fun!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:12:50 )
@sunny: that sounds like a really great job - especially for you! I hope you get it! When will you know? Do you have a timeline?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:22:33 )
    @Wildfire: idk, they could contact me any time. I'm not expecting to hear anything for a little while though lol, things don't happen fast in rural England XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:25:20 )
@sunny: lol. I get that. Still, I hope you find out soon - it's tough to stay hanging with unknowns. It really sounds like a great thing for you to do! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:26:35 )
    @Wildfire: me too, I will be checking my phone constantly lol. Anything interesting happening with you?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 16:36:43 )
@sunny: Not really much going on over here. There's a dog at the door, thinking she wants to go out, but it's raining, so we'll see what happens with that when I try to take her in a minute. Otherwise, I'm trying to do some work for my site and am in that weird middle ground of kind of feeling like doing it and kind of not... so I'm not sure how that's going to play out. Beyond that, I want to play with a no-stitch rug braiding technique later but I might not get to it.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.