Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:38:23 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's true; I have a few I basically just made for art. They don't belong to any stories or projects, but I like drawing them and giving them little background details. That's fun enough.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:41:24 )
Good Morning! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:42:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Not at all
But is also not too cold yet, I would say somewhere in the middle. You can pretty much wear a t-shirt on this weather and won't completely freeze.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:46:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep if it wasn't cloudy and the sun is out, it'll be a lot warmer. But the wind is also little cold so I'm not really experiencing the full autumn weather yet which can be brutal tbh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:46:29 )
@Purpsy: congrats on your walk- it sounds like it was an exciting little adventure!

@Totalanimefan: yeah, that happened a lot too. Or at least it did in my family as well...

@Koah: Good morning. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:47:38 )

@Wildfire: It was tbh, I'm gonna explore those new pathways for my next walk. Which can be a little like a maze.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:48:55 )

Brb for awhile.
I'm going to be away for a bit.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:55:52 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing alright, feeling a little annoyed with some RL stuff going on, but other than that good. I'm drinking a small cup of coffee and eating some grapes. How's your morning going?

@Totalanimefan: Hi how are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:58:31 )
@Purpsy: it sounds fun!!! I miss being able to do some of that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 17:59:41 )
@Koah: sorry to hear you're annoyed- hopefully it's nothing too serious.
I'm doing ok thanks. Not much going on here right now- just getting lunch

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:00:44 )
@Totalanimefan: for one of my ancestors names, yes. The other, I'm not too sure about

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:04:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Kindergarten is a german word here it means the daycare from 1 year to 6 or 7 years before school :) and even west Germany is behind the east german standart so its okay for America xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:08:08 )
@Totalanimefan: oh my god, I'd be stressed too! I'm sorry you're dealing with that!
I did go through something similar back in spring, I had to get someone to repair our old a/c and no one within a 3-hour drive could come to do it. So it cost a lot. OTL
I'm also a year away from new windows and I've been looking up our city's permit stuff too! XD There's a lot of .. useless info on these docs I keep finding.

@Wildfire: your avi is adorable. oh my gosh, makes me think very much of Wreck it Ralph.
RL stuff is building up, the covid case in my house spread to my other upstairs roommate. So ... just waiting to see if my downstairs roommate starts getting sick too. OTL This is such a torturous waiting game.
I hope your lunch is good. :3
I just cut up apples, strawberries and grapes. So I'm sitting here eating that.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:10:41 )
@Totalanimefan: soooo busy
and stressed lmao

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:11:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it probably differs from the english vocabulary xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:13:03 )
@Totalanimefan: the more I think about it, the more I think the only name from my family history (coming here) that wasn't changed was the ancestor who came from England!! XD

@Koah: awww, thanks! <3 It was just a fun avi to put together. I wanted to play with colors XD
I'm sorry to hear that another room-mate is now sick. The anxiety of dealing with that has got to be awful for you :(
I just had a little bit of leftovers for lunch. The fruit sounds great, though! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:22:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not sure when they came over... all this family I'm referencing came at about the same time... early 20th century I think.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:27:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been busy with Christmas plans these last 2 weeks. lol, My family chose my place for that holiday. Lots of boxes are showing up with gifts and wrapping stuff. :3 I'm enjoying the hype.
We also got a mold issue going on in one of the rooms. We have a hot tub room and the windows were installed in the 80s, only one window opens and we have to keep it open otherwise mold forms overnight, even with the hot tub covered up. I have a spray bottle of vinegar in there whenever I see a new patch popping up. e.e" It's ridiculous.
I have no clue how much that replacement project will end up costing, but I imagine it's not going to be cheap by any means.
That room is so drafty with that one window up. :T

@Wildfire: It kind of feels like a slow-moving storm rolling in and I can't go anywhere. XD I'm annoyed because my initial rule of "let's distance so we have a chance of not spreading it throughout the house" was not followed. My roommates really just tossed that advice to the wind. :| //endrant// I could whine all day about this, but it's not going to change my situation.
I decided to change my avi to be a bit more halloween-ish. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:33:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I'm only 3rd generation... and they came from all over Europe! XD

w000t! Winning page number (last page) - let's hope I actually posted on it XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/6 18:35:41 )
@Koah: Oh, that sucks that the room-mates didn't even try to keep the virus to themselves (from the sound of it)! I'm sorry... :( Let's hope you have those antibodies (and hubby and the kids too!) <3

Yes, your avi is definitely more Halloween-y and also Christmas-y... I'm not quite sure how you managed to roll both holidays in to one avatar, but you did! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.