Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:26:52 )
I also just woke up and I'm draggin'. -yawns- I got fruit and water for breakfast though. <3 it's tasty. c:
I'll probably do some paper organizing today to accomplish something. I got a lot of piles of paperwork to sift through.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:34:26 )
@Purpsy: Yeah... I've been trying to get out in the morning and walk a couple miles before it gets too hot and before I get caught up in other RL things. So far it has been working out pretty well. Did you sleep well last night? Or is this just the usual morning Groggies for you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:36:03 )
@Koah: more fruit! <3 And water is always a good thing :3
Papers... I hate papers and paperwork. It always seems to add up and keeping on top of it is a chore - especially at that point. I applaud you staying on top of it :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:38:43 )
@Wildfire: I got lazy and stopped actively putting away paperwork back in Spring. OTL I regret being lazy. :C
The mornings here are in the 30s F, So walking in the morning would feel... wintery brisk. XD
lol, but by midday, it's usually 60s or 70s.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:41:59 )
@Koah: ooops @ the paperwork! XD At least if you get caught up now, it should be easier going forward. We're so behind with that stuff it's pathetic, tbh. It makes me crazy (especially since most of this is hubby's paperwork and hubby's lack of organization XD )

My phone says it's already 81, with a high of 89 today...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:42:01 )

@Wildfire: It was a good sleep, I didn't wake up several times at all, but I also sleep very late.
I think that's a neat idea! I should've done that when it was very humid here, and it's also a great way to start a day and be productive.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:43:31 )
@Purpsy: oh! You slept last night! Congrats! <3
Is the weather completely unsuitable to starting a morning walk now?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 15:54:04 )

@Wildfire: Where I live? No, it's the start of fall season here and starting to get a bit colder now.
I was saying I should've have done that during summer, when I canceled my walks a few times in the afternoon 'cause I don't want to get baked outside xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:00:43 )
Gotcha. That's kind of what I thought. So, are you going to do some walking before the snow comes?

....aaaaah... breakfast! Leftover lemon-honey chicken + mixed greens + kimchi. :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:05:46 )

@Wildfire: I go on walks on winter too but I don't walk too far away from home. Honestly never visit the pond near me during winter time, I think I need to do that this year lmao.

Your breakfast sounds delicious! TAT

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:10:36 )
@Purpsy: You should start walking. It sounds like you'd enjoy it and that you want to do it. Ponds are always fascinating to watch, imo!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:16:04 )
@Wildfire: just trying to finish some tasks and sleep before 3 am today haha

@totalanimefan: lol yeah you were talking about your credit card problems xd

mmm well basically job didn't want to renew my contract, so I figured I might as well leave. don't really want to go through finding another teaching job here

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:21:44 )
@koneko: Yeah... they need constant reminding about behavior expectations (training)... just like human children XD It sounds like Hiro is having fun, though :3

@eyry: sleeping before 3am is usually a good thing. Good luck with that!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:23:47 )

@Wildfire: Yep, it does.
It also helps my mental well being so I do it as often as I can ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:31:15 )

Brb I need to get some stuff done

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:47:48 )
@Purpsy: Yes, I find that it helps me with all kinds of things too. :3
Good luck getting your stuff done.

I'm multitasking. A lot.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:53:59 )
@Wildfire: ohmygosh, I get that! my husband is so unorganized. OTL his workbench at his workplace is amazing. But at home and in his truck is a trainwreck. He's capable of organizing but doesn't at home. >c
oh wow! That's hot over there. o3o"
I was just pacing outside on the phone with my mom and keeping track of the dogs.. and my fingers got white around my phone.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 16:55:25 )
@Totalanimefan: for dinner last night my roommate made what was basically chicken pot pie filling in the crockpot, and biscuits. I ate the biscuits and picked out just chicken. XD
I don’t eat most cooked vegetables. >:3

@squishy sloth: your avatar is amazing!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 17:00:05 )
@koneko: yeah, same here. It's tough to keep up with it all :3

@Koah: lol! It has been a while since I've seen my husband's workspace outside of the home. He's just not good at organizing or throwing things out (I keep finding ads and spam from years ago when I go through the papers! Ugh).
Why did your fingers go white? Are you ok?
And yeah... still hot in Florida! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 17:25:21 )

heyyy everybody, guess who took the day off work
hi im wrik

closet buying

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.