Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 13:42:18 )

Got all the items they wanted and are now done. Getting ready to do Halloween stuff on other sites and stuff.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 13:44:19 )

I still need the cake item. But gave up the idea of getting the bundle lol
I didn't post enough for that

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 20:33:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Wanders in and looks around' Hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 20:41:12 )

wildfire:
Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?]

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it's that time already. Life has been insane these last 4 years. I miss so much on this wonderful site!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 22:12:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' Hello 'waves' How goes everyone's event? star had some bonding time with her sister who's also made a fantastic dinner. Chilly and garlic bread haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 00:55:46 )

That does sound delicious :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 17:13:45 )

@Totalanimefan: lol. That's cause you really haven't. :) I'm not sure I've posted at all in 2021.
Ita been a very odd year. Almost a year of healing for me. Dispersed with funerals and weddings and birthdays.
Got a new boyfriend. And my entire soul has been getting healed by him from so many past pains. Now of only he didn't live in Canada and/or we could cross the border t.t

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:15:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

That does sound delicious :)

it was very nummy. I'm hoping to have left overs for dinner tonight haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:24:15 )

howdy folks

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 01:03:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Howdy 'waves' Figured out why things are so quite haha. Forgot my hearing aids in my room. but no ones out here talking to me so 'shrugs' ah well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 08:19:07 )
ah lol for a moment I thought you meant the forums were quiet.. which I gues they probably also are.. I dont know I am so rarely active in the forums to be honest. But im glad you found the problem with the silence ^^,'

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 12:32:27 )
GOOD MORNING!

@Shadami: Hey you - good to see you. How have you been?

@Totalanimefan:
@Another Movie Addict:
@star2000shadow:
@TeaTales:

I have returned. What's been going on around here the last few days?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:06:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I get that. When does it officially all wrap up again?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:44:19 )
... shouldn't all the event things be locked up and done now? ... not that I'm complaining...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:52:35 )
@Wildfire: I honestly cant say as my mind has been waaaay occupied with my irl health,I literally just returned from the hospital ... 3rd hospital business in a month, and I got at least one more to go in 10 days

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 13:55:54 )
@TeaTales: How are things going for you? Are you getting some answers and information on what's going on?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:39:31 )
@Wildfire: I just returned from a scintigraphis making, will probably get my replies at the 'pre-evaluation' the 28th.. so now.. its just wait.. and drink a lot

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:42:03 )
been busy stuffing my face since I got home as I should have ddone that while I was at the hospital, medicine wise

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:44:20 )
@TeaTales: I'm not sure I followed all of that, tbh, but it sounds like you've skipped a meal while you were at the hospital getting tests run...
The waiting for results is horrible! At least it's only a week and a half and not longer...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 14:49:04 )
@Wildfire: yea I skipped a meal and medicine while I was at the hospittal, couldnt exactly eat in the machine ^^; so im making up for it now even if it means my dinner wil e 3 hours later ( yea, It took a while to get home.. the trains run weird right now.. usually they run evry ½ hour from that station.. but nopes today it was once an hour they came by )
well waiting time just means I can distract myself with stuff ;)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.