Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:47:10 )

morning

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:48:52 )
@Another Movie Addict: Good Morning, How are you doing today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:51:40 )

I'm doing alright

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:58:58 )
any plans for today? c:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:01:06 )

Play video games, watch movie with friends, pick up dog from groomers. About it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:05:29 )
Overall, that sounds like a relaxing day. Clean dog, movies and friends, video games. :3
I have to get ready for a road trip tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it. <.<'

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:06:26 )

Oooh road trip! Sounds nice :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:09:03 )
I'm going to visit my old roommates [old friends], she's having a baby shower. It'll be a 3 hour drive each way. =o which isn't too bad...
I'm just not looking forward to the long day in the car, being around people I don't know, and then heading home. XDD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:12:04 )

I see, are you going on a road trip by yourself? A companion is always best for long hour drives.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:19:32 )
My husband and kids are tagging along. So it'll a noisy car trip. XD
My friends are really looking forward to seeing us.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:19:59 )
@Purpsy: Enjoy the sunshine!
... and I miscalculated the time change... in a couple of days 6:30 will bee 5:30, since we "fall back" in the Fall. I hate the time changes.

@Koah: Oh! I'm glad you have energy today! I hope you get some of your projects done! :3
Thanks for the compliment on the avi - the shirt is from Raver.
That's a long day for a baby shower. I hope all goes well and you enjoy yourself at least.

@Another Movie Addict: Good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:23:55 )

@Koah: Oh boi
I will pray for you x'D

@wildfire: Yep... I'm also bad at keeping track at it. I'm going to miss sunshine around 7 or 8 o' clock

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:24:35 )
I just spent the last couple of hours playing in the rain and the mud. We seem to have another rainy cold front coming through today, so it's "chilly", overcast and rainy, and I figured that since I had the energy and inspiration, and had to take the dog out and was going to get wet anyway, I might as well do some work in the garden(s). So I recovered some old chicken wire and wrapped it around the seedlings that I planted yesterday. I hope it stays up since I couldn't find any stakes or rebar to support it with (used sticks from the tree trimmings I did the other day). And I also filled in what is probably an armadillo hole that's going under the house... and I leveled a pallet-size part of the yard for another garden, put down cardboard and did some prep work there...

... and now I'm all showered and clean and ... I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, tbh.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:25:59 )
@Purpsy: Yes. The sun just seems to disappear once we do this time-change shenanigan... :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:29:25 )

@Wildfire: You got a lot of things done! And it sounds like you had a good time gardening :3
While so far I've been on my laptop since I woke up even though I got stuff to do. But I might go for a walk later since the weather is nice.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:40:14 )
@Purpsy: Yes, it has been a productive morning! I also set up the crockpot for lunch/dinner and revamped some leftover soup so my guys (who are home from work today because of the rain) will eat it.

There are productive days.... and there are computer days. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:45:07 )

@Wildfire: True true xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:55:46 )
@Purpsy: and since mine seems to be a productive day today (and I'm not quite sure why that is the case, but I'll take it, since I seem to have it!), I'm going to go be productive a little longer... be back in a bit :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 17:01:11 )
@Purpsy: lol! I'll need those prayers. XD

@Wildfire: Sounds like you got things started! :3
An Armadillo?! omgosh. We just have ground squirrels and marmots. lol
I thought we had a skunk issue nearby... but I'm Preeeettty sure my neighbor with the fence is the cause of that smell. lmao. Smokin' her morning greens. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 17:02:59 )
Awwww I just found my big ol' cranky dog sleeping comfortably with my husband in the bed. That's a rare sight. c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.