Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Now that October is wrapping up, what are you looking forward to before 2023?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 21:12:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Now that November coming up here, I would consider reaching out and ask for updates.
@GoblinsAndTea: Oh wow, I hope it all works out for you! n_n

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 21:25:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Glad you both went, I would have many questions too, especially if money is involved.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 21:37:47 )
I'm moving into a diffrent, nicer apartment in Dec. It's more costly, but with budgeting everything we can do it.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 22:09:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

mostly just improvement of my work and starting the new year productively.
hoping to skip over my birthday all together this year xD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 22:18:27 )
I'm v excited for the holidays, I've actually had the money to buy my boyfriend's family gifts! Still trying to think of what I wanna get my boyfriend, though.
I'm also looking forward to my birthday at the end of November, because it's the only time I really get to see my friends :>
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 23:07:57 )

Well, I turn 39 on the 28th, so there's that. (ew)

But I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas; there's always family get togethers and they're pretty fun. :) Still trying to figure out what dessert I'm making for Christmas. o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 23:44:18 )
@Lotus: Seasonal Snacks are always good, we just went out and got a pumpkin pie to snack on.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 23:52:17 )
@macsen191: I hope that goes well for you!
@Totalanimefan: Fingers crossed! It was meant for any time before, but, can also be for after too. Congratulations on the graduation front! That's big!
@MoodyB: Whatever works for you! n_n
@Auxillatrix: I hope you have a fantastic time and a happy early birthday!
@CooperationIsKey: Ooh! Dessert on Christmas! Happy early birthday to you as well!
@Rei Ann: Hope you enjoy the pie!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 02:07:03 )

@Lotus: Thank you! And yeah, gonna be hard to top the cake I made last year lmao. I might make it again. Cherry Chocolate Cake with Eggnog Custard, topped with mini chocolate chips and pomegranate arils. A little expensive to put together but soooo worth it.
Please ping me!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/1 04:37:07 )

This coming week is my grandmother's birthday. The family is not sure what to do on her special day

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/2 15:15:16 )
@Totalanimefan: As you should be!
@CooperationIsKey: Sounds very complex, you got this!
@Qiqi Agatha: I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/4 21:22:43 )

@Lotus: Thank you, she had a nice birthday yesterday

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/5 14:16:54 )
I look forward to being busy with work with my new job.
Working my way back to being financially stable feels good. So the hope is that i can be financially stable by 2023.
I had a baby this year too- i think he'll be fully crawling by 2023. He's belly scootin already. :>

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/5 14:42:20 )
@Qiqi Agatha: Glad to hear it. How are you doing Qiqi? n_n
@Koah: New job to make yourself financially stable is always great to work towards. Congratulations on the baby! n_n

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/5 17:31:40 )
Hello, everyone! I haven't really thought much about 2023, but mostly I'm just thinking about planting some new apple trees in the Spring and staying healthy and seeing if I can take more time to visit friends and family. I have some music projects I'm working on as well, and I'd like to work on some ensemble pieces with some folks I know. There was a big slow down these past couple years for musicians, but we're all coming back out and playing again and I'd like to get back out there myself, learn some new repertory, stuff like that.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/7 19:48:32 )
@Lotus: doing ok and you?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/10 20:07:17 )
I miss Halloween already T_T
I'm looking forward to the new Pokemon games coming out for the switch next week (November 18th, only 8 days to go!!)

I guess my birthday and Christmas? Although they're not the same as they were when I was a kid. I don't bother doing anything for my birthday anymore, I feel like it's not worth celebrating since COVID is still lingering and my Dad's still not comfortable with me taking transit or really getting together with people.

Friend was like "spooky movie night?" and it feels super weird to be in my 30s and have to be like "I'll ask my dad" because I live at home and my parents are both high-risk =(

I just can't believe 2022 is almost over already, where does the time go?
Currently dressed as: Grey

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/11 20:59:47 )
Happy Veteran's Day everyone!
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/13 22:19:26 )
@Mathonwy: Hope that goes well for you. Which type of apples do you grow at the moment? (Welcome to Voltra).
@Qiqi Agatha: Doing alright. Caught covid and have been in recovery, with no warning either. T_T
@Alchemists Fire: I hope you can find some way to spend your birthday with some friends.

Donator — she/her/hers Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/11/13 22:40:08 )
@lotus: Thank you! I grow Gravenstein and Kidd's Orange Red.
It's just your friendly apple maiden!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.