Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 03:47:16 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Here's the initial sketch! Let me know if I need to fix/change anything and then I'll clean up the sketch c:
    uhhhh ignore that stray pink line underneath the star LOL. idk what happened when i was trying to save XDD

@Mandy Amour: a mouse pad! That's even more impressive! I commend your patience using a mousepad!!
    I assume you already have the drawing pad since it's been about a week you replied ^^; If so, how do you like it so far?

@Totalanimefan: I hope the week's been okay for ya!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 05:23:43 )
Hi @Valefor:,that's cool that you sketch from color pencil on paper. She looks good and I love her busted breast

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 06:19:54 )

@Qiqi Agatha: It's actually on my iPad using Procreate xD And the brush I used has a pencil texture lol. But thank you! I was trying to have her look like she's about to give ya a kiss! xD
    If there aren't any changes/fixes, then I will move on to a cleaner sketch c:

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 06:33:05 )
@Valefor: 0k, and yes you can move forward with the artwork. Wow, That's amazon that Procreate can do that!

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 07:01:25 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Yep! Not just with Procreate. I also use Clip Studio Paint on my PC and it also has a ton of different brushes emulating different types of art materials and etc. <3

Alrighty! I'll post the final clean sketch when I'm done!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 15:52:26 )
0k @Valefor:, and thank you. I have never used Clip Studio Paint

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/23 23:48:18 )
@Valefor: it's going alright. I posted two I've done so far, one of my voodoo dolls and one of just a practice. It turned out actually better than I was expecting considering they apparently can be hard to get used too lol. I'll figure it out, and learn as I go. It's a process xD

Yeah I miss the mouse pad cause at least I knew what to expect, now im.learning all over again haha

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/30 02:01:50 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Okay, sent you a pm of the final sketch. Lemme know if i need to change anything or not. If not, then I will accept and complete trade. c:

@Mandy Amour: Oh! That's good to hear! But yeah, it's definitely a process. Gotta keep practicing and learning c:

@Totalanimefan: aww :( I'm sorry to hear it was stressful for you.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/06/1 01:04:33 )
@Valefor: Trade completed and thanks again

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/06/1 03:45:46 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Thank you for ordering from my art thread!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/06/3 06:32:55 )

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/06/6 13:09:45 )
@Valefor: yeah its a slow process, but I learning..slowly haha. It's even more slow because I work so much and such long hours so I barely have free time for myself xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.