Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Artist Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/16 06:27:43 )
Rallaa:
You gotta @Mention me.

Thigh bandana layers over tights, but not pants.

whoops sorry I fixed this issue a while back and forgot to mention it. they now layer over pants :)

KittyBeary:
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Speaking of pants layering, lots of boots/shoes layer under a lot of pants instead of over them.

I've been slowing fixing those when I find them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Artist Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/16 06:39:45 )
GoblinsAndTea:
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So there seems to b something wrong with the Celestial Sea golden/yellow harp. It can be used on its own but if you try to use it with any of the celestial sea arms it just dissapears (none of the other colord harps have this problem)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Sorry about the wait! I've fixed this issue, the male version of the gold harp was accidentally set to the wrong layer. It works now :)

Artist Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/16 07:29:29 )
Spider:
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Hello! The bangs for MISS MARY ANNETTE black and beige makes the hair disappear. The white works just fine!

...If you wanna keep your head

I've fixed this issue :) 2 of the 3 added extensions were set to the wrong layer. I've also moved the corsets from Cheshire Cabaret, I've always wanted those on a different layer for a long time lol they're now layering like the bodysuit from bride of death for now (I have layering updates I'll be making soon)
The arm from Vampyr needs some extra pixeling which I can't do so that one will have to wait a little bit longer.

Artist Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/16 14:16:34 )
@Delightfully: ah okay I understand now. Yeah the hair extension layers are above wings in the layering hierarchy lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/17 00:13:04 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Ruby:

moving the corset on the cheshire is the best thing ever thank you ilu

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Artist Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/10/17 01:19:58 )
@Spider:

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/11/2 00:36:03 )
I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed, but I'd really love to be able to wear both the bats from "Gone Batty" with the "Magnificent Leaves" from "Magnificent Inspector". Currently if I equip the leaves it unequips the bats =(

+

Donator — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/11/15 00:00:51 )

Just discovered I can't equip the Giant Lollipop Background and Background Sticks at the same time! My lollipops are naked DX This only applies to the Background poses. The other lollipop/stick combo poses seem to work fine.

ALWAYS PING ME

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2024/01/1 13:08:05 )
@Alchemists Fire: Try it now! I've updated the layering :3

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2024/01/1 13:09:03 )
@Count Trashula: My apologies! I thought I had fixed that before but it somehow reverted Dx Should be good now!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/25 00:24:30 )
Noticed a little bit of a cutting issue with the Unique Short Sleeve and the Longsleeved Shirt

The Longsleeved Shirt clips through the sleeve of the Unique Short Sleeve, I used Sunset so it was more obvious, but it happens with other colours too (at least in the shop display)

I checked with a couple of different poses of the Unique Short Sleeve and they all seem to have this issue =(
Thanks for getting to this when you can ♥
Currently dressed as: Grey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.