Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 18:07:44 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, eyes can be pretty tricky, I'm not gonna lie there. Heck, I still even have trouble with eyes if I'm doing something else besides front view. Plus hands are hard!

If you do happen to start animating again, just take it slow. I'm not good at drawn animations, but pixel animations (at times) can be pretty easy.

So I was about to close my shop on Gaia to open another one to change bases... Only to get 2 more orders. XD Darn it! Why must the Tiny Base be so popular!?!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 19:39:08 )

@lithinel: Yeah, I just started coloring one of the three. x ___ x ; It's a start but still might take me awhile depending on how crazy work is. weep.

@taemins lover: Ah, I see. I feel like most professors are that way. /sweats. Sometimes they give a textbook and don't even bother using it. Those are the worst. D;

@queen prisma: They are!! Even when I'm just drawing ovals I have troubles. fadskjhgaksj.
HANDS ARE SUPER TRICKY. Or when I'm actually trying to draw feet. Don't even get me started. D;

I know! n ___ n ;;I probably won't do anything crazy, just the mouth moving or blinking. Something easy along those lines. I can't really animate past that honestly.

Haaaaa. That's happened to me before too! I learned to put closed in the shop title and close the slots before someone orders again. xD Hey, you have nice pixels!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 20:18:34 )
@Yuracye: yeah. Those truly are the worst x.x Imma be like that AHAHA

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 20:31:29 )

@taemins lover: OH NOOOOO.
Thankfully in Elementary school they provide the textbooks for you. bless.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned it before, but your avatar is super cute. q vq <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 20:59:32 )
@Yuracye: I know! I can barely draw shoes too, but that is how it usually is. Dx

Even if I put the shop as closed or state that there are no slots open, people still post. Its a head ache.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 22:03:32 )

@queen prisma: Man. I don't even know. I'm just sub-par at so many things. I cry. TT ___ TT
That's why I like chibi feet. It's just like... nubs. orz.

Whut. Then just let them know like "Slots r closed- sorry"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/4 22:33:12 )
@Yuracye: every student will love and hate me, it's my ultimate goal.

And thank you! I wish I liked any of the shoes c,: sadly, none of them strike my fancy so she is just gonna be in socks.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/5 02:43:19 )
@Yuracye: I already accepted them, so I think I'll close it soon. Anyone else replies, I'll let them now to go to the next shop.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/5 18:24:57 )

@yuracye: weddings are a lot of money. But most people look back on it the rest of their lives, so I don't think it's a bad thing to spend on. It just seems scary at the time.

I'm on vacation in Arizona this week. Visiting my grandma.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/10 12:54:43 )

Whelp. Sorry guys, I've been busy.

@taemins lover: Idk. I want the kids to like me, but I also want to let them know that I'm not their friend? I'm strictly their teacher and there are a lot of things that I'm not going to allow.
There isn't a giant selection of shoes, you're right. /squint.
It's still super cute though. * A* !! Just looks so soft.

@queen prisma: Ahhh, okay. I finally saw your shop the other day on Gaia! XD I thought about ordering as a joke, but decided against it because you might actually accept it.> > ;;

@lina: They really are. I mean, we're making it as cheap as possible, but there's just so many things. We definitely could have done a smaller one, it's just.... his family is really obnoxious and if we don't invite EVERYONE, they're going to be offended. /rolls eyes.
I could have gone with a cheaper dress and had the party in my dad's backyard, but eh. We saw the place (while we were just looking around) AND I LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE. TT ____ TT

Oh nice!! Enjoy your stay! c:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/10 14:19:30 )
@Yuracye: awh, yeah, I definitely understand that. Don't want students to wall all over you. And thank you ^^ I like my avi well enough.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/10 16:29:15 )
@Yuracye: xD Haha, I'd probably tell ya to wait for my next shop, to be honest. And its ok, I've been pretty busy myself too.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/10 17:46:27 )

@taemins lover: Yeah. I kinda already messed up on that though. RIP ME. I think it's partially because they just want so much attention because they don't get it at home. |||OTL
Which makes me feel bad, and then I give them hugs and do small things like give them pencils when they tell me they can't afford it.
orz.

@queen prisma: Hehehe. It would have been a joke anyway. : p I knew you were already feeling swamped with work!

I've been messing with MMD models, and I finally got it... but now it's losing certain aspects where it can't be uploaded in VRchat. cryyy. These things take me like two hours just to get the textures uploaded and make everything right. |OTL

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/10 18:23:12 )
@Yuracye: oh dear. It must be hard... I cant even fathom what being a gradeschool teacher would be like.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/11 13:50:38 )

@taemins lover: Eh, it's like any other day. There's good days and there's bad days. I enjoy it for the most part. I just wish some of these kids were like me when I was young and wanted to actually learn and did their work. /headdesk.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/11 13:53:25 )
@Yuracye: pfffttt yeah, that's all we can really hope for. But I think a lot of kids don't really know what they want like ever.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/11 15:14:39 )
@Yuracye: Thank you for that. But If I do end up getting around to making the new shop, I'll make sure to let you know. The pixel in my sig is one of the bases that I'll be using. I bought it and only used it 3 times. xD

Oooh, that looks really nice! I would love to try VR chat, but I don't have the things or a PS4 to do it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/11 16:35:37 )

Wasn't there supposed to be an update of sorts now? Or did I completely miss it? /squint

@taemins lover: I suppose so. I always knew what I wanted when I was a kid. Like, I knew I wanted to be a teacher, and I knew if I wasn't going to "click" with someone when I was dating them. /scratches head.
So, maybe I just don't understand how they can't have that motivation? My family never had money growing up, both of my parents started working as soon as they got out of high school, married young, had kids young, etc. Meanwhile I put myself through college, moved out at 19 (only because I was in a relationship, I couldn't afford it on my own), paying for my own wedding.
Maybe I'm just more motivated or got lucky? Idk.

@queen prisma: Yes please! I have some gaia gold that I've been looking for art. There aren't many shops that are within my budget that are open. |||OTL.
Every time I order the owner goes missing or they end up cancelling the commissions. rip me.
AHHH ITS SO CUTE!!!
You only need steam! I don't play it with a VR set or anything. It's just a program on steam- and it's free! You should come join me!!
* A* !!!

TH | dA

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/11 18:05:41 )
@Yuracye: I am kind of in the same situation. So I get it. But also, there are just people who really aren't into learning, you know? And I think that is becoming more prevalent with the recent generations. Like my younger brother doesn't want to do anything with his life and he had me as a role model. So I just don't get it.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/12 14:51:25 )
@Yuracye: I'll make sure to let you know then. :) I try to keep my stuff affordable. xD Every time I try to have it a higher price, I don't have much luck. But I think the most expensive one will be the page doll one at 10bil, the other one is gonna be 5bil. But I do agree, trying to find affordable art on there is a pain in the butt.

Really?!? D: I was thinking this whole time you needed a VR headset this whole time! I'll see what I can do!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.