Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:17:55 )
@ghost: Hi! I've finished. :D ..Er, I know we didn't agree to a specific thingie so don't feel pressured to do anything similar. Hope ya like it.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:28:04 )
@ghost: :vanora_heart: Awe I'm just really happy you like it! I looked at allll of them and I liked his personality, plus I did want to challenge myself a bit with that kind of character. You're super welcome! (I wasn't sure wtf the shirt design was so I just eyeballed the logo LOL)

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:46:22 )
lovely art. thanks for the parfait! :vanora_heart:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:53:00 )
@ghost: Oh, I updated the picture.. I uploaded the wrong one. I can't forget his piercings ! :vanora_heart:
@okios: No problem! I'm glad you like it enough! :)) Thank you for the compliment! :vanora_heart:

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:52:26 )
@Mica: I...I guess I can try eating hair and seeing how that turns out? That's what science is, right?
LOL I got that way yesterday. I was like "I'll take a little break and play a game!" Next thing I know it's 3am and I'm a terrible person. :vanora_cry:
What sort of games do you like to play?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:20:32 )
@chai: I'm not sure that's the science you want! LOL Oh man, what did play until 3am!?
I play a little bit of everything, though I tend to go towards survival/building names like Minecraft, Ark: Evolved and Don't Starve. But I like Borderlands 2, Overwatch, League of Legends, farming games and strategy/action RPGs. Dungeon crawlers are fun tooo. You?!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:11:15 )
@Mica: But is it the science we need...? I played the Life is Strange prequel. My heart is not ready to be torn out again, but I can't help it. :vanora_cry:
My sister has been telling me about Don't Starve! It seems pretty fun...I'll have to give it a try. :O
What platform do you play Overwatch on?! It's so fun to play I'm so bad at it though rip.
I play a lot of open world RPG stuff I guess, haha. But a lot of games look really cool, I just suck at them all so much I have a hard time justifying if I want to buy them or not. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:11:23 )
@chai: Oh I have heard many heart wretching things about that game. :vanora_cry:
Ohh mann, if you doooo... and you got steam and you happen to want a random as heck person I will totally play with you.
I play it on PC! I'm not gud at all either but I meaaaaaaaaaaan, we ain't professionals here to win rite?!
Open world like Skyrim and such? O.O

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:00:01 )
@Mica: Yes, I'm hoping it doesn't hurt my heart TOO bad this time. :C
Sure! :D I'll have to look about downloading it. If I do, I'll let you know!
Aw man, everyone I know plays on PC. :< I should have bought it for PC, haha. And right, I never care about winning. I just like to go there and have fun. :D
Yup! And I got into a game recently called Horizon Zero Dawn. That game is sooo nice. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:39:49 )
Damn! I like your setup :vanora_heart:
Cozy little place you got here! Looks like business is booming!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:12:16 )
@ghost: No probs, it was my badd. I like details, so I didn't wanna forget any. :vanora_xd: Plus the laid back, chillax kinda character appeals to me... also.. freckles. :vanora_heart:
@chai: eek. I am always, always excited to play Don't Starve. It's pretty cheap on a sale, too!
D: I don't own any consoles...also, my only question is HOW DO U AIM. I am such a trashcan in aiming to begin with that I can't imagine doing it with a controller... :vanora_shock:
Oh damn you're a PS4 gamur huh, I wish Icould relate. My heart is beating for KH3 :vanora_heart: And any Tales game that's available there.
@Saeyra: Thanks! I tried really hard not to make it remind anyone of Mcdonalds LOL. Saraaahhh, make a shop tooooo. :vanora_heart:

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:21:05 )

@Mica: I get paid later this week, I'll download it then! :>
I can't aim in any game, ever. :vanora_xd: I play Lucio a lot so I typically just rely on his boop to save me, so i suppose I don't need to aim much, haha! Is KH3 only going to be available for PS4?

avi site survey

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:11:24 )
@ghost: I do love that kind of synergy plus he's the older brother which makes it twice as cuuute. :vanora_heart:

@chai: S-so soon! *EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN* :vanora_heart: I look forward to dying repeatedly with you. Oh man, Lucio is really fun! But yeah no, some people can really aim on the console, it's mind boggling. :vanora_shock:
KH is coming out for PS4 and XBox One, both of which are pretty expensive if I only play a handful of console games. :( It's also console or tablet most of the time and mine needs some help pretty soon.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:03:14 )
@ghost: they has a COMIC? Do you has some pages out somewhere?! :OO Also.. omggg. *holds breath* :DD EXCITE
@Kent: hiii sorry it took a while. :D here you goo

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:09:39 )
Hey there!! /waves

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:13:06 )
Haiii Linaa, how you doin' today? :D
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:33:42 )
I'm doing pretty well. But work has been busy so I'm not posting much. :/
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:24:16 )
@Mica: Hi, Mica. Just came to talk to you here XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:42:38 )
Sorry that I haven't been posting much. Gotten addicted to Stardew Valley.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:53:05 )
I can understand that addiction. I played for a good while and don't even like those types of games. >.>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.