Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Creative Endeavours [Hangout for all]

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:35:26 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah thats true. I could always try that style and see what is the most common price. Im used to usually just doing more of the auctions because then people bump up the price and if you only do a few here and there its the same as if you charged lower and did a lot. Plus you know the people bidding are serious and will get back to you when you have questions regarding their avatar and the item you can only kind of see so you can look it up haha

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:37:01 )

@Mandy Amour: That is very true!
I would love to do an auction myself, but they never do well for me. LOL

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:42:17 )
@Lady Luna: It depends really on the site. I would say the best ones for this site cause its still newer and a smaller community than most that a combined one would be the best. One where they would get multiple peices from each artist and that tends to get people to part more with their currency lol. More bang for their buck sort to speak. Not to mention you get more styles and more options that way so one artist could do one avatar and the other does another. For some reason that always goes well because people tend to think the money is worth it more cause they have to pay two artists really. I did three combined ones before with a few friends and they all seemed to do amazing. You just have to gauge it since not many people on here are "rich" sort to speak its probably best to take items ohms and volts in any form or wait till people get a little more wealth accumulated lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:48:42 )

@Mandy Amour: That is true.
I really do hope that the art scene here picks up soon after the doors open again. XD
That'd be niiiice. Lol.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:53:04 )
@Lady Luna: Me too! I love to see all the amazing styles and things people come up with. its funny how 400 people could have a chibi shop and each one of them would look so different! though that also means we have to start saving our pennies so we can afford to buy up all the amazing art coming our way soon haha
Also way weird..Apparently I just got signed out of my account for no reason, thats different..haha.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:56:04 )

@Mandy Amour: LOL
Yeah. Everyone has different styles. Different ways to approach things~<3
I would love to be able to draw Chibis, but I fail with them, XDD

Also, saving up suuuucks. XD
That's why I Accept payment in commons. XD

And yeah. The log out thing is an old issue, like from before the blackout.
Just sign back in, and all good.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 04:59:00 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah I just looked at your list of things you are questing..that is quite a hefty list to get through haha. You seem to have a huge chunk done already though which is impressive as all hell lol. I keep meaning to buy ohms and sell them off so I can buy all the items in brown/beige but I get distracted and forget haha Xd

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:03:39 )

@Mandy Amour: I got 48K from the refund XD
Plus I had a trade that was cancelled for another 3oK
Soooooo
I had the funds to blow. LOL

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:06:05 )
@Lady Luna: 0.o
I think I got back just under 10k and I havent purchased like anything you dont see on my avatar..I really should but I just cant get myself to be motivated to do it haha. I should start with something simple..like the hair I love. Get it in every color and just go from there. Then at least ive started something and dont have to feel so lazy haha

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:07:12 )

@Mandy Amour: Or leave it for bribing artists? XD
Actually, in all seriousness, I'd use it on Event items if you hven't already. You'll need somewhere around 3k for a full set of what's released thus far. [I don't know if more are gonna be released or not.]

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:09:49 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah thats true. Id like to have at least one set of all the released items out thus far for now. I scored a CRAP load of some of the first crates lol..they just sit there but who knows maybe one day Ill let them all go. got more money than brains sometimes when it comes to online xD haha

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:11:17 )

@Mandy Amour: First Crates?
Do you mean the Alpha crates with the SAmurai Shock?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:13:22 )
@Lady Luna: yes maam that would be the one. Its crazy when I think about how much money I would of had to donate to get them all xD I guess it isnt so bas since these places are a mental break for me and its the same as spending money on a hobby so its not so bad. Long as all the bills are paid and the kitten is fed haha

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:18:11 )

@Mandy Amour: Niiiice
I wish I had a bunch of crates. LOL
If only just because it'd be awesome, I think

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:20:43 )
@Lady Luna: I opened all but one of each crate. Im not sure why I bought so many of that one. Probably because I figured the first ones always seem to grow in rate the fastest on any site simply because quantity doesnt match the demand as the site grows so much. I have noticed a few people questing that one item though..maybe Ill sell off a few and make some extra money now lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:23:01 )

@Mandy Amour: Lol. If you decide to sell any, lemme know the price tag =P

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:24:17 )
@Lady Luna: you talking about the Samurai Shock item?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:27:04 )

@Mandy Amour: Yeah
I think the last rate I've seen one go for was 55k. So you could DEFINITELY get a pretty penny today if you sold one.
And there are definitely people questing them. XD so yeah.

And after the site opens again, you could definitely get even more. =)

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:29:04 )
@Lady Luna: Good god..for one item already..what a joke hahaha. Ill send you one free if I can figure out this trade system. I have quite a few of them I can spare one for sure xD I didnt realize they were so popular already lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/23 05:31:15 )

@Mandy Amour: Awww, you're sweet. Thanks =)
And yeah. Trades are kinda a headache here. XD
REdoing them is totally in the works, as far as I know.

After I accept, you'll get a notice about it and you can edit the trade on your end.
Then you can accept it or cancel it.
Then I do the sam e[no notice]
Then you gotta accept one more time (I think ....) [again, no notice]
And then one last time on my end.
Then there will be a notice for a completed trade.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.