Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Newbie Reporting In!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:13:17 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@turtle sensei: You are very welcome. And aww, that's awesome. I do have a Caedon as well, but I rarely use it. :P

Donator — Turtley Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:15:41 )
@Asha: awesome! I;ll check it out later. currently i need to upgrade our internet service.

@Tuijp: really? I know 2 from Germany on Recolor.me and 2 from the Netherlands, and quite a few users from Asia.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:21:24 )
@Turtle Sensei: Oh I had to just do that myself.

Donator — Turtley Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:33:28 )
@Lithinel: Are you the same username there?

@Asha: yeah we have Century Link right now and they're so slow. So we;ll be going back to Mediacom

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:40:24 )

@Turtle Sensei: fo shizzle. I know like 3 from Germany and a handful of Dutch. Do know a bunch of Asians.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:20:59 )
@Turtle Sensei: I'm just waiting for the fiber wire is in my area then I'll be all set.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:21:48 )
@turtle sensei: I believe so. And if it's not Lithinel it's probably Lithorniel.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:26:59 )

Hello there! I had a girlfriend who had Crohn's, I'm so sorry to hear you also have it. But it's good that you got approved for your disability because I know that's incredibly expensive with all the doctor's visits and such.

Also, if your insurance doesn't cover your glasses, I highly recommend going to Zennioptical for your glasses. It's an online website that sells them for really cheap in comparison to regular stores. I buy my glasses there nowadays, get them for under $100 easy, lenses, frames, the whole kit and kaboodle. Hopefully that helps out with your finances!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:52:31 )
@Turtle Sensei: I think I might have made an account on Caedon, but was there for no more than a month.

Donator — Turtley Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:57:11 )
@AliceinZombieland: luckily we received my disability back pay, so after putting most of it in savings, we were able to afford new glasses. My husband and I went yesterday and got fitted with them. we pick them up next week! Also, thanks for the warm welcome! Crohn's is so difficult, it's nice to see people who know what it is though. A lot of people just think it makes me poop a lot... :(

@Sockies: lol it's not for everyone. are you on any other avi site?
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:03:19 )
@Turtle Sensei: Nope, just here. I'm so excited to start in the early stages.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 01:21:10 )
@turtle sensei: Sorry it took so long, between having to eat dessert and finding the right reference pics, I just got done placing my order.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 13:39:31 )

hmm wonder fi they have a turtle item..'contemplates' if they do im a have to get ti for you haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.