Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Overwatch

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:55:07 )
Huh, I had a huge thing here and then it double posted, then fixed itself... oh well.. I don't want fans to get upset at the game because they speculated it and it didn't come true...was the point of my magic post.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:59:54 )
I don't even know that we're getting one in November, though. Jeff said in the past that they might want to slow releases lol.
That said, I stand by an intention to riot if we get another offense hero. GIVE ME SUPPORT OR GIVE ME DEATH

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:00:52 )
Yeah...we could use another support to round the meta out, now that they changed Mercy that is.... :vanora_huff:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:06:36 )

[x]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:10:04 )
He plays pretty well, it's just he can be a little squishy, especially if you don't know the map. He's a good DPS, like Winston, and I think he actually does more D in DPS then Winston, but I'm not 100% on that. Like I said, you have to know the map though, and where to get to after you strike.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:15:23 )
I don't like playing him but the character is meh. I loved orisa, so I'm good for tank, haha. I'm actually just excited for the mercy rework tbh

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:17:21 )
I'm interested to see how the rework works out... I don't get on the PTR like, ever, so by the time I see the changes they're live. I just don't know how I feel about no more group rezing..... :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:22:45 )
I'm kind of excited about it. I rarely did them anyway--Ive been trained to use my ult whenever it seems like it would keep tempo, so one man rez is good for keeping tanks up

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:44:30 )
That's very true....I've never thought about that....then again, I don't think much about anything.... because I usually don't play comp..... X_X I feel like I'm never good enough to keep up with them... lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:30:53 )
I'm super hyped for the Mercy changes. But, I'd probably play Mercy no matter what changes they make to her. I just love her so much. q vq ;;;

But the Junkertown queen looks badass, I hope she becomes a character. ;;
WE DO NEED ANOTHER NEW HEALER THOUGH. There's less healers than any other class.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:35:52 )
I really, really want to see a defensive or tank healer hybrid tbh. Like, gimme a zone control healer with traps that heal in a zone or hurt in a zone depending on team -w-
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:45:12 )
That would be awesome!
My awesome Art

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:13:33 )
@slytherclaw: A tank/healer would be amazing. Q vQ
They have so many cool ways to heal, so I don't know how they'd be able to come up with something new healer wise. Very creative. ;;;
Omg, that sounds so cool! Q VQ !!! Ur a genius!
I thought about throwing out like mini health packs on the floor, and it deals small damage to enemies if they take it type thing? That would be pretty awesome too.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:04:27 )
O V E R W A T C H-
Recently got it on PC and I'm addicted, I really enjoy saving people's asses as mercy :P rip her full rez soon
I usually go for tanks or support cause no one else would lel
favorite map gotta be Eichenwalde.

also knocking people off cliffs as lucio is very satisfying

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:28:11 )
@syn: YEAHHH MERCY MAIN. YEAH BUDDY.
Well, it will be good for playing alongside the team, but you're right, it's going to be tough only being able to solo rez. @ w @ It's a whole different play style. I'm sure you'll pick it up once you start playing her though!!
Everyone takes dps first, that's for sure. q vq;;;

TH | dA

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 08:42:17 )
Just got Overwatch for PC...need some people to play with. :O I'm not used to playing on PC so I'm sorry if I'm totally awful, haha.
But if you're down, my battle.net tag is chai#11445 :>

avi site survey

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:28:40 )

[x]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:34:04 )
@Apollo im burning: That's a lot of cool stuff! I hope you're able to play soon as it's a fun game when you're with friends.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:39:07 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:43:41 )
@Apollo im burning: Oh nice! I'm glad you're able to play on the Xbox at least. I forget all the time about it being available there.

I actually couldn't get into the game until my significant other got it since shooters aren't my style. >.>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.