Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I don't know what to put here

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 04:50:45 )

@Queen Prisma: Oh fun! I have like two friends that keep popping up on Steam saying they are playing that game. Never really checked it out. What kind of game is it?
I'm doing okay. Tired. Easter was...long lol. Did you do anything for Easter?

|

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 05:05:07 )
@Miss Kitty: Hmm... The best way to describe it is that it is a 3rd person shooter. You get to choose from 3 starting frames, which Excalibur is the one that I recommend, but I hear Mag is pretty good too. I don't remember what the other one is. But each frame you get all have different abilities. It is completely free to play, but you can buy stuff on it with real money if you want to. But you can sell prime junk to other players that will give you the payed for currency if you don't want to spend money on it. I personally have a whole lot of fun with it. The story in the game isn't too bad too. If I were you, ask your friends that play it on their opinion on the game. They could probably give you a better description than I can. xD But I will warn ya that it can be pretty fast pace to someone that is new to the game, but just change the settings and you should be set to go. Plus make sure you play with a few people you know too! Playing by yourself can get pretty boring really quickly on that game, plus some times random players can be jerks.

I didn't really do much of anything for the holiday. I just made some pixel art for myself and that was about it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 10:13:54 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Queen Prisma: I'll try not to forget! :3 if you have discord, you could join my discord channel, i make announcements about my pixels there and show wips, finished dolls, etc^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 13:38:26 )
@Nyuu: Cool, I'll have to check it out later. :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 13:44:33 )

@Queen Prisma: Sure! ^v^ the link is in my signature if you decide to check it out :3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 13:54:04 )
@Nyuu: Can do. :) I can't promise I'll be active though. I'm mostly active in my own server. xD Just watch out for DragonicKittens, that is my username.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 14:04:58 )

@Queen Prisma: Gotcha! :3 no need to be active, you can lurk if you'd like!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 14:07:59 )
@Nyuu: Lurking is usually my specialty. xD Like no joke.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 15:08:27 )

@Queen Prisma: that's no problem! i tend to lurk sometimes too~

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 17:11:32 )
@Nyuu: Lurking can be pretty fun though.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 17:19:05 )

@Queen Prisma: oh yes definitely! :'D i like reading posts between people, especially in selling threads and stuff like that~

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:29:58 )
@Nyuu: Ooh, those can be fun.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Lurking on bigger sites are pretty fun, but on here, it isn't as much. Not many people post, and when they do, its usually just in their threads. :/ I actually left due to trying to post more, either in this forum or in my hangout, but not many people talked to me. I even tried going into bigger threads, but again, I was ignored so I ended up leaving for a little bit.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:42:03 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Yeah, I see where you are coming from on that part. I'll probably close my old hangout thread if this is the case though, probably just start anew and make a new one.

Lol, I'm at that table playing something on a laptop. Probably looking up saying "Huh?" Every so often. xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:06:05 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I guess that really depends if a being of pure light and surf on light waves. I'm sure surfing on the aurora borealis would be super fun.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:21:45 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: You have a point there. O:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 22:29:03 )
Waaah pixel art is so cute! I've wanted to learn but that's yet another thing I haven't gotten around to lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 04:25:41 )

@keef: Its pretty fun once you learn how to do it. :) I learned by myself at first, but looking up tutorials also helped as well.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 04:50:48 )
@Queen Prisma: yeah I need to get a new charger for my laptop and then I'll start looking into it. i tried once a long time ago but was disappointed with the results and gave up like a wimp haha
previously keef with a k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.