Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:27:37 )
Hey all. Found this little gem of a site while googling around for some old ones. I've recently been trying to come back to forum sites like this and am looking for a new home. I'm 25 and like to write and draw. My fiancee and I currently live in Oregon but will probably move to California this summer because things aren't working out here. We both want to be teachers. She's going to school to work with elementary kids, and I want to go back to college for my art degree next year to become an art teacher.

Hmmmmmm.... yeah? I dunno, guess that's it for now. Enjoying the site so far.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:34:22 )
There's a town by Fresno that we'll probably end up in because my gf has family there and they've been offering to help us get settled. But we'll see.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:55:48 )

Welcome on here. There is currently an event going on. So go post so you can get some event items.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:21:32 )
Oh cool! I have a knack for joining new sites during events.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:42:18 )

Hey! Welcome to Voltra! ^^
Hope you enjoy it here. And if you need any help, feel free to ask.

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 21:00:07 )
Welcome to Voltra! Your username is funny, makes me think of a similar word starting with a Q. Love to have you here!

Always ping me please.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 22:16:46 )
@Saeyra: ahahaa yeah, people will call me that as well sometimes.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:15:24 )
Howdy there kiddo! Well I say that but I'm only like a year older than you xD I actually wanna be a teacher myself but am not for some reasons that won't matter now. I hope your art teaching becomes a great career! It was fun taking art classes even if I wasn't good at it~ I miss them. Just know some kids can apparently be allergic to plaster of paris, which is sometimes used in ceramic classes. Yes, that's from one of my memories xD

Glad you're enjoying the site~ I dunno where Fresno is overall but I've lived in Cali before myself, so I hope you like it extra. Make yourself at home and tell me more about what you write and draw 'cause I wanna know as a fellow writer and lover of pretty things. :D

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 05:10:59 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks! your avatar is great!

@Juneberry: hey that's wild about the plaster of paris allergy, I'd never heard of it. Um, right now I'm writing a kinda supernatural horror thing about a guy who gets tangled up with a coven of witches during a ritual and it goes downhill from there lol. I'm still on the first chapter so it's not that exciting yet. what kind of thing do you write?

Voltie — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 07:07:41 )

⌈ @keef: Hello there!
Welcome to Voltra!
I hope you end up liking it here.
It's a really cool site! ⌋

I'm the mule of Kenome, yo.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 08:52:56 )
@Kami: Thank you! Yeah so far it's my favorite site in a long time.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 08:53:49 )
Heyyy, welcome to voltra :)

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 16:17:43 )
@Raxton: Thank you! Your avatar is cool!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:01:11 )
@keef: Hehe it's wild, but it also sucks. I found out when I was helping mix it with water for class and we had a fire drill. Went outside without getting to wash my hands, went in noticing my hands itched, wash them... And I have super bloated hands covered in hives. The fun thing is my apartment is built with drywall that uses plaster of paris as a base, so... I can't be near it when things break :'D

And I mean, when things first start, they aren't always exciting, right? I write mostly sci-fi(ish) fantasy. The one I'm currently doing is a mix of fantastical things like sprites and scifi things like psychic powers and genetic engineering. Because what is logic?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:20:35 )
@Juneberry: the joy of scifi/fantasy is you create your own logic (within reason or things just get weird lol)

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:22:19 )
@keef: To be fair, I make my own logic to the point it makes no sense a lot in most of my writing. That's why I mix in fantasy bits. I make my own lore and boom! It... sorta works? xD

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 22:50:11 )
@Juneberry: ahahahahaaa, yeah I do that too. I like fantasy because it lets me do whatever I want.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 04:59:06 )
@keef: Hi! Welcome to Voltra and best of luck to you and your fiancee. Have a nice day and I hope you like it here.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:10:15 )
@Emmett Khan: Thank you very much!
previously keef with a k

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:13:27 )
@keef: You're welcome. See you around. :)
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.