Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 9 The Duchess' Cottage

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:02:53 )

@Angelus: It definitely does help ^-^ I was originally going to vote to attack, but a majority were voting to defend, so I figured I'd go with that too. xD

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:11:59 )

@Vii: I believe I'll mostly follow the majority vote myself.
The risk makes me a tad uneasy.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:13:33 )
@static: I propose you dodge, not sure if this is defense of an action

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:15:40 )

wow no plot armor this time

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:16:26 )

@okios: I know, it's unsettling.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:16:48 )

@Angelus: That's pretty much how I feel. I don't want to vote for one thing and have it be essentially wasted. xD Nor do I want to be *that person* who suggests the thing that gets us all killed LOL

reminds me of

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:16:54 )
just gonna participate real quick before i poof to take my final lmao

@Static: [Blank until User Action is posted and agreed on by at least 5 users]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:17:18 )
Omg i love this!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:17:34 )
@angelus: rip. i think it may be my fault. MAYBE. XD

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:17:38 )

@Vii: Exactly!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:18:01 )

Unless that's just a ploy to throw us off? Maybe something nice will happen before hand that causes him to not die and us not to fail.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:19:09 )

@dragoness129: Good point, it could just be a scare tactic to really motivate us. After all, what would happen to the items associated with the proceeding games?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:20:43 )

Yeah, plus there are other characters we still have to meet first! T_T

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:20:54 )

Scene Two

The Duchess, in her immense size, charges forward and the cottage begins to rumble. She lets out an almost feral roar while swinging the cleaver with impressive might at the Guardian's head. Static is prepared for this, however, and darts between her legs, away from the weapon that smashes a hole in the floor. She growls and spins to face him, but she's far too slow.

He lashes out with a crackling fist to her side, but stops just short. His fingers are trembling, and his eyes flash for a moment. His body falls inert as if he's suspended in air.
She's staring down at him now, eyes narrowed with a smirk. "What's this? Is the child afraid to strike his dearest mother? Good, you SHOULD BE!" She rears back a leg and lets it fly right into Static. The Guardian is seemingly struck with her full might and launched through a wall to land in what appeared to be a bedroom. There's a large bed next to him with a nightstand, and expensive items fill this room. Statues stand at attention, tapestries line the walls, and exotic objects are crammed into each other to make the floor barely visible.

As Static got to his feet, a barrier of soft blue energy flickered around him before turning translucent once more. Her blow didn't have an effect. "Should I... really hurt her? But she's a human..." His voice was a whisper, but drowned out by sudden and painfully familiar squealing. His ears perked and he jerked his head up to look in the far corner.

There, packed between a mound of stuff, was a cage. The piglet inside was ramming the gate, and striking the bars uselessly with her hooves. Her eyes were moist with tears and as he gazed into them, he knew what had to be done. He smiled very gently and said: "Frizz, it's okay. I'll get you out... okay? It'll be... okay." There was something off about his way of speaking.

What... Shall I do?

Attempt a strike. Chip away at her mountainous form..

Continue to protect yourself. It'll wear her out.

None yet. Write your own and convince users it should be here!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:22:56 )
[NOTE: Rules have been updated on front page for clarification on timeframe and user actions! Thank you!]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:23:02 )

@static: Attack

|

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:23:20 )

@Static: Attack! Attack! She's slightly off-guard already.

LEEEROYYYYYYY JEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSS

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:27:10 )

I sayyyy
@Static: ATTACK!

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:27:24 )

@Static: If I understood correctly, you shook her attack off and she doesn't realize it. You have the upper hand.

Attack!

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:28:10 )
Yeah, I think you guys are right.

@Static: Time for an attack!
Sean, 25, they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.