Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland in the land of Wonder

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 05:29:53 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well I hope it cleans up and no more opening up things by that spot.

@MoodyBats: if I had a link, I would watch you stream your art.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 05:34:14 )
@Unicorn: Me too and I'll try to remember. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:15:31 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well I am very glad to hear that. That spot must be jinxed

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:43:48 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Unicorn: true. i'll probably update it on my shop
once i figure it all out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:45:12 )
@MoodyBats: that is great to hear let me know when you do.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:49:35 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Unicorn: will do. just gotta figure out how to get it all set up lol
doing a different livestream service than i had before.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 06:58:44 )
@MoodyBats: Ooh what livestream service did you have before?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 11:06:48 )

Good luck setting it up.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 12:28:38 )

Oh my goodness, does anyone on here watch the show Riverdale? :D I just watched the Season Two finale and HOLY DAMN. c:
In other words, hi, how are all of you today? <3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 12:57:00 )

@unicorn: hey, what've you been up to?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 12:58:20 )
@Fade: I tried to watch it.. ouo first episode didn’t have my attention too much ;3;

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:01:15 )

@Artemis: I've always been a huge fan of comics in general, and so I really enjoyed it. And OH MY GODS, Season Two was fantastic. So many twists and turns and surprises. I loved it~ c:
What shows do you currently watch, if you couldn't get into Riverdale? <3

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:03:31 )
@Fade: I’ve got a couple.
Doctor Who being the biggest one, Torchwood second. Um- I like Stranger Things, Gotham, and Series of Unfortunate Events.. I feel like there’s more..

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:08:31 )

@Artemis: I haven't kept up with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor on Doctor Who, but I absolutely adored Matt Smith when he was the Doctor. XD Never seen Torchwood though. The hype over Stranger Things has kept me far away from it. Gotham I LOVED but I've fallen so behind on it. Haven't watched Series of Unfortunate Events yet though, and I'm assuming you mean the Netflix show, not the bad Jim Carrey movie? XD"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:14:08 )
@Fade: I adore Matt Smith as well. He’s definitely the Doctor I love the most. I’ve not seen Capaldi’s episodes at all. My plan is to catch up on 11- go to 12 and then be ready for 13’s season to come out. Just got Prime Video so now I can do that haha.

Stranger Things is awesome- I was kind of iffy about it at first because I don’t do jump scare / creepy horror stuff.. but hubby convinced me to watch it and I fell in love.

I’m so far behind on Gotham as I can only watch what comes on Netflix- we don’t have cable. ;3;

And yes, the movie was ok- I liked it to an extent.. they shouldn’t have changed things, and it would’ve done better as a series- which is why I’m glad the Netflix show is out.. but NPH does a much better job at being Count Olaf anyway. Much more convincing!

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:19:23 )

@Artemis: NPH does do a good job as Olaf? XD Thank gods, I was worried that he'd be more Jim Carrey about it and I'd been so iffy on trying it.
My best friend ADORES Supernatural and I was trying to give it another shot because she loves it so much. So far I'm on Season Eight and it's slowed down HARD. It's literally the same schtick as the last seven seasons and I'm starting to hate the main characters. :< I'd much rather rewatch Criminal Minds for the umpteenth time. ^^;

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:21:10 )
@Fade: isn’t Supernatural the one with the first episode the lady was burning on the ceiling? If so.. that one creeped me out enough that when we went to bed that’s all I could do was wait for one of those to pop up on my ceiling LOL

And we just got finished watching CM for the 2nd time- all seasons on Netflix LOL

Edit; also yes! NPH is awesome! Definitely worth watching.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:24:29 )

@Artemis: YEP, that's Supernatural. There's some good points, some strange points, and some hilarity. But... Everything on the show is getting SO repetitive and the characters just come across as such Mary Sue's that I'm getting bored. DX
I LOVE Criminal Minds, I used to watch it with my step dad when we had cable, back in 2005/2006 when Seasons 1 and 2 were airing on TV. c:
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 13:26:32 )
@Fade: I guess I’m not missing much LOL
and we both love CM! I tried to get hubby into NCIS too but it’s just not as good somedays. I get bored with it off and on after watching it for so long already myself.. and House feels the same after a while too. LOL
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 15:55:11 )

Batsy Says. . .

@Unicorn: I use to use obs.
might have to switch back to using it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.