Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Force Me To Draw (And Earn Shrooms..)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:13:41 )

Yep, yep! I don't really post on my mules much, but where there is a currency to collect every so often, or such, I do do that. ^_^

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:19:36 )

i don't post on mules much either. when i had them they were either used as characters or storage.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:21:02 )

Yeah, both my mules are based on characters, but the one is the main storage mule so I have all the extra items in one place.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:22:18 )
@godawful: what if my internet social skills are -9000. can i just bribe u to draw couple art??

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:22:30 )

i might create a mule here on voltra eventually. or maybe now to make sure the name i want is still available XD
i could use it as a storage mule. ovo

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:25:19 )

okios - Couple art is wonderful!
I wish I could draw better.

Zuzu -nods- I tend to buy 10 extras of event items and the milestone items. My invo would be overflowing more than it is if I didn't have my mule.
It's also nice to get the dailies more often. ^_^

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:29:34 )

next event i plan on working on a bunch of extras.
couldn't do that for this one since i joined on like the 14th or 13th XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:32:07 )

Ah. -hugs- Well the increase in mushrooms has helped out a lot.
I'm just a crazy dragon who has chatted so much since the beginning of the event.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:37:25 )

dragons like to hoard things, so it makes sense for ye to want alot of extras XD
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:41:26 )

Hmm, that is a good point.
I do also sit on them for a few years.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 15:37:20 )
*pokes thread with a stick*

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 15:51:04 )

Sounds great. Seems to me you can do lots of things with extra stuff.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 15:55:01 )
@dragoness129: how much sets do you have?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 21:41:17 )

Bill - nods- I keep it all on my mule so as to not have it clutter my invo.

Nyreen - I'm pretty sure I have earned about 20 sets? But I only have 10 saved on my mule, 2 for myself, and have been selling off the extras or trading them for art. ^_^

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:39:11 )
@okios: Whelp I Woulda Replied Sooner If My Ping Actually, Well, Pinged! Dont Even Gotta Bribe
Me To Draw. Just Shoot Me Refs And Ill Do It Eyyy. (Plus My Social Skills Are Lacking So W/e )
((Its A Good Thing I Browse Through Here Without Pings From Time To Time. Rip. ))

@Bill Cipher: Well Now, I Dont Think Ive Drawn Anything For You Yet. Any Requests? :B

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 00:51:49 )
@godawful: yeah, idk why some pings aren't getting thru. :c thx for double checking the thread! and omg you are too kind. free couple art is like...an art h0's dream.

Looking for couple art of these two as friends or romantic. Both are fine!
Your art is for personal use only, and will be posted (with credit ofc) to my fantumblr.

Personalities/Character dynamics: Fred is a mellow, logical, calm merchant boy, protective of Siela. Even though he has a one-sided love for her, he's always smiling. (But if you want to draw him sad, go for it! I'm all for dramatic snapshots. 8D )

Siela is an upbeat workaholic ("i must work harder!" "I'll do my best!" type of character), cares a lot about protecting her restaurant/home, kind and helpful to others, and is an amazing chef. She has a beautiful sister, so that makes her insecure about her face and chest size (just like in my japanese animes smh). She may have feelings for Fred, but is unaware of it.

Siela Schpeck (シーラ・シュペック) is the 16 year old co-owner of Kamerina's Bar. She has a very dominant, alpha type personality... and is [very hard working]. She is also somewhat insecure about her bust size, although Kamerina assures her that they will mature. Unlike her sister, Kamerina, she has a talent for cooking. The fate of Kamerina's Bar rests in the hands of this young chef!

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Siela

Fred Marcus (フレット・マーカス), also named Fred Markus, is the 17 year old owner of Marcus Item Shop, which is a major supplier of Kamerina's Bar. He is very supportive because he is afraid that if Kamerina's Bar goes out of business, he will lose a major customer. Oh, and he's Siela's good friend.

Highly trained in business, he will be very helpful in Siela's mission... as long as Kamerina's Bar remains a loyal customer!

Fred proves himself to be very knowledgeable about the area, providing Siela with information that she doesn't know. At times, he also gives advice to her.

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Fred

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 09:29:06 )

@dragoness129: Smart. Moving everything over's a bit much for me. XD Plus I'd have to keep doing it. Unless I do it at the end or something.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 13:56:53 )
*plucks mushroom from thread*

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 16:17:51 )
@OpalDeerling: Pluck Some More Mushrooms. Im Forced To Consume Any And All Leftover
Mushrooms After The Event Ends. I Can Only Handle Eating So Many Before I Turn Into A
Mushroom Myself. ((So, Shall I Draw Your Avi And/Or Something Else? :> ))

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 16:30:52 )
Hey hey
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.