Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach The Weasley Games ~WINNERS ANNOUNCED!~

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:32:03 )

@Zuzu: ah that could be your little black dress for dates or or! For funerals. Idk. Lol.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:35:03 )

@Roshan: i dunno about dates since my girlfriend broke up with me. :vanora_sweat:
i've never been to a funeral before, tho i did go to a memorial which is basically the same thing.
i wore a normal outfit, well normal for me, my wardrobe is 90% black. lol

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:40:11 )

@Zuzu: awww poor zuzu! -huggles- well now you have something special to wear to those things now. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend but I am sure you will find someone extra special that means more to you than she did.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:44:39 )

@Roshan: i dunno if i'll find someone else, she was the one i was in a relationship for longest, and we were looking at wedding rings and stuff. ^-^;
i'm kinda hoping to get back together with her, but it might take time. she broke up with me cause i wasn't able to visit her this month.
i was stupid with my money, thinking i could still save up. also kept it a secret i spent money last year. so for those two reasons, she broke things off. :/

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:56:24 )

@Zuzu: okay that is completely and utterly stupid! I get that you were both together for a long time but if you’re unable to visit with her and then you are unable to visit! And you both are not married so what you do with your money is your own business! When you get engaged or live together then you both should pool your money together and worry about what the other is doing with it.
She broke up with you over very stupid reasons.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:59:21 )

Hey sorry I'm back! Power went out then had to go to store.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:07:23 )

@Roshan: i think it was mostly cause i kept it a secret i spent the money :/
like she felt hurt that i felt i couldn't tell her. so it is partially my fault on that point.
tho it is true my money is my money. and i had actually managed to save enough for plane tickets,
but other stuff came up. cat vet bills. also i need to see a dentist >.<

@Miss Kitty: welcome back.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:08:07 )

Thanks! ^^ How are you doing?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:15:09 )

@Zuzu: did you explain to her that is why you couldn’t visit? That you had unexpected bills come up that was more important than buying plane tickets to go see her? Did you really keep it a secret or did you just not tell her until you weren’t able to go when that happened?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:39:53 )
@Tuijp: I coloured in the ice cream!~

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:40:17 )
@miss kitty: That avatar though o.o

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:44:11 )

Somebody used real ice cream for their ice cream picture

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:45:50 )
It looks awesome though I'd def eat it lol

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:46:45 )

Right! That is either cookies and cream ice cream or chocolate chip ice cream

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:55:22 )

@Tuijp: someone owes me a golden snitch for the day

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:32:32 )

@Miss Kitty: i'm doing okay, disappeared for a bit to work on doll stuff.
how are ya?

@Roshan: oi told her about having trouble getting money together,
and that i had enough but was stressed out about spending it all on tickets & not having enough leftover for anything else.
nearing the time when i was supposed to order tickets, i was stressing about that, when my cat needed to see a vet.
told her that's something i can't predict ya'know. :/
and about my teeth, i should've dealt with that sooner but i can't change the past. >.>;
she kinda ignored my worries about my teeth during our breakup. :vanora_neutral:
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:42:15 )

@Zuzu: she should have been more understanding. I am not sorry that you and her broke up because it seems like she was more concerned about her self and petty little things then about what you were possibly going through at the moment in time. You can find someone better than that, that would be far more caring and understanding than she was. She sounds like the type of person who would make you feel extremely guilty over every little thing that she didn’t approve which is a very unhealthy relationship.
Then again. I don’t know her or how your relationship with her was.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:11:38 )

So question do all three of our scores get added up and make one total one or is it just one for t’e gnome game?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:24:32 )

I don't know what to say but here I am.

|

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:26:38 )

Miss kitty! You have the highest gnome game score did all three of your scores count or was it just one?
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.