Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach The Weasley Games ~WINNERS ANNOUNCED!~

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:25:20 )

@Zuzu: you know I have never had that. I think if I ever go to Canada that I will give it a try one day to see how it tastes. I prefer Asian cuisine.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:29:57 )

@Roshan: i forgot tah ask ye fave food, asian cusine is good, what do you like best?

there's lots of varieties of poutine here. i really like the beef lovers poutine at 'new york fries',
it's like a beef stew poutine. i also am fond of the butter chicken poutine. o3o

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:37:05 )

@Zuzu: mainly the Mongolian grill where the cook all the veggies and meat and noodles and place some teriyaki sauce on it. Oh man it is delicious. I had some veitnamese food the other day and it was sooo good as well! Though my absolute favorite is the dumplings!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:39:06 )
/curls up and cries

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:40:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty: what is wrong Ana?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:43:05 )
I really wish I knew.
All I did was inform my grandparents that I needed pads before they ditched out on me for the weekend, taking the only car we currently possess, and my grandmother rolls her eyes and complains like it's going to kill her to make sure I don't bleed through everything I own.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:49:57 )

@Anarchist Beauty: oh man that completely sucks! If I could I would send you some products to help with that. Normally when I run out I use a bunch of toilet paper.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:54:15 )

@Roshan: oh wow all that food sounds amazing. :vanora_yum:
i just remembered another canadian food i like, it's a dessert called a Nanaimo bar.
"It is a bar dessert which requires no baking and is named after the city of Nanaimo, British Columbia on Vancouver Island. It consists of three layers: a wafer and coconut crumb-base, custard flavoured butter icing in the middle and a layer of chocolate ganache on top."

@Anarchist Beauty: wow ye grandma is not nice. she should have some sympathy, doesn't she remember that she once had periods too. >.<;

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:54:33 )
Yeah, and I'm like.... Dead out.
I don't even have any in the little pouch I keep in my purse.
My backup would be burning through all the panty liners my grandmother has, which would also run out because a hoe needs real pads.
Toilet paper is generally my very last "I'm getting a pad in five minutes" resort.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:58:09 )

@Anarchist Beauty: where are ye that ye can't get more? o .o
no stores nearby? ah well since you're completely out, it wouldn't be wise to make a trip yourself,
tis the kind of situation ye need to rely on other people. it sucks the one ye rely on is unsympathetic >.<

wish i could teleport over with my stash, cause i don't need them.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:00:19 )

@Zuzu: oh man that sounds waaaaaay better then anything I have ever tasted! I really want to try it now!!

@Anarchist Beauty: right I can understand that but well pant liners are better than nothing but if you’re a heavy bleeder than you will go through those like nothing as well

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:00:38 )
No, the problem is my grandparents are leaving tomorrow.
Taking the only car we currently possess.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:03:51 )

@Roshan: it's so good, and now i'm craving them.
i should've eaten more things before i had my tooth pulled :vanora_xd:
oi hope ye get to try them one day.

@Anarchist Beauty: ye grandparents are so inconsiderate if they can't run an errand for you before taking the only car >.<

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:04:54 )
Yeah, it's annoying bullshit.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:09:11 )

is there anyone you can call to come deliver ye some pads? ya might have to resort to that if possible. o .o

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:09:16 )

@Zuzu: I hope so as well. Some people get sick when put under so it tend to do well to not eat so much before such things. But everyone is different. I hope that your able to eat soon.

@Anarchist Beauty: yea your grandparents were mean to you

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:12:45 )

oi wasn't put under, just had numbing gel then needles to freeze it more.
it hurts for a little bit tho, the second shot they pressed the mirror thing on my gum to distract the pin prick feeling.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:15:37 )

Oh! They always have to gas me cause I have a calcium deficiency so when they pull my teeth out they always shatter

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:19:38 )

ah that sucks.
i'm kinda afraid of being put under.
mostly cause of social anxiety and me acting being loopy or weird in public :vanora_sweat:
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 05:27:52 )

@Zuzu: mmm I think it helps me despite my anxiety. It kind of relaxes me and makes me more comfortable having people working in my mouth
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.