Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ℝefined | profiles, graphics, layouts - full! come chat!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 03:32:40 )
@blinkini: I like it. 10/10.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 03:34:35 )
@Prodigy: Lol. Thank you. /bows

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 03:41:01 )
@blinkini: *applauds*
Anyway, how's it going? Whatcha up to?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 03:46:05 )
@prodigy: Meh. I have work in fifteen inutes, which means I don't have time to shower because I suck at time management...
Hbu?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 03:53:54 )
@blinkini: I'm finished with work in about 7 minutes. Then I've gotta go run some errands before going home and cleaning. We have an anime convention this weekend and some friends are coming up to stay with us for it.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 04:00:38 )
@Prodigy: I lied, I took a quick shower.

That's so neat! I've never been to a convention. And that's awesome that you're able to house some of your friends.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 04:41:47 )
@prodigy: Sam?! Are you the same one from Ernya?!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 04:58:35 )
@blinkini: Yeah, we figured that it was easier than them getting hotel rooms! Especially since we live so close to the hotel. ^^

@Mandy Amour: I am indeed! :D

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:08:56 )
@prodigy: Aww how awesome! I dont know if youll remember me from there, my username for the most part on there used to be Spell xD I am super stoked to see you here and with your gorgeous profiles of course :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:15:46 )
@Mandy Amour: Yeah I totally remember you! :D And thank you. xD It's good to know other Ernya members are joining in over here too. Hopefully we'll start seeing more usernames we recognize as the site gets bigger.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:25:32 )
@prodigy: Oh I bet we will for sure. I was going to go by Spell here too just so people could find me but then I decided to use my more common one. I miss Ernya so much though, and the spells, omg I loved that system so much being able to change items. Spent so much time hoarding them all and then over night gone. That will teach me haha You were staff there werent you? I cant wait for trades to be up, Id love to order. Its taking me too much time to figure it out on my own xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:27:40 )
@Mandy Amour: Ernya was the best. <3 Yeah, I was staff for about 4 years but I had to leave when I started college due to time. I graduated last year so I'm finally able to get started in avatar sites again. ^^ I'll be so happy when trades are up. <3 Then our economy can start and I can begin buying a crazy amount of art.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:36:26 )
@prodigy: Oh I hear you! I honestly cant wait to start accumulating some things. The biggest thing right now is items. Once we finally have more we can finally start to set ourselves apart instead of all looking almost alike haha. Ive been debating opening up an art shop for my voodoo dolls but they are so different It really depends on how many people would be even interested in them, they are cute..but dark? haha

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:45:57 )
@Mandy Amour: I agree, once we get commons and other items available then we can start doing different color schemes and get some unique avatars roaming about. ^^ Your voodoo dolls sound adorable, though! Might as well try a shop. You never know who might want one. :)

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:51:31 )
@Prodigy: Lol. That's beautiful. I hope you have an awesome time!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 05:59:55 )
@prodigy: Haha they have a very special place in my heart, I feel bad for everyone I draw just because its like trapping an avatars spirit in one and then they look so miserable xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 06:32:50 )
@blinkini: Thanks! It's a new con and it's our 5th year going so we're super excited.

@Mandy Amour: Might be trapping but at least they'll forever look adorable. ;D If you opened a shop I'd definitely buy a couple.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 06:36:25 )
@prodigy: Aww thank you hunny that makes me super happy that someone else loves these dark little things as much as I love drawing them. So you mentioned you went to school? Did you go for web development/graphic design?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 06:50:19 )
@Mandy Amour: Yeah they're so adorable. :) And sure did! I work as a web designer now for a local tech company. I landed my dream job with an awesome company so I think I got pretty lucky.

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/24 06:53:55 )
@prodigy: thats awesome, not many people now a days can say they have their dream job! I will soon I hope, I had to leave school and so im heading back next September, after my dad died I just couldnt go back but I know I have to now and make him proud so once Im done I already have a job offer as long as I finish of course, super excited to go back I never thought in my life I would miss school after trying to get out of it in high school xD haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.