Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 00:28:30 )
@Unicorn: I like the choice you made lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 03:36:43 )

Unicorn:

@star2000shadow: that is also true, keeping warm inside.

@star2000shadow: good evening to you it is night hear.

Good evening to you to and yeah, cold might help me sleep easier, but ti sure dun help with anythign else 'shrugs'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 04:29:16 )
@Shadami: I wonder why that is I only went on my computer to put up some avatars for the contest and post a few times. but then I pasted out quickly. but ai can understand on phones being mean they have there moments.

@Little Crane: I wake up from my bad dreams and either stay awake or pass out for a little bit.
-unicorn giggles- I texted my mum at pm saying that I was up at 10 am with a kink in my neck.

@Interstellar Fairy: what choice sorry I passed out after I put up your avatars.

@star2000shadow: I can understand that, I can only fall asleep if i am cold.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 04:35:23 )

Unicorn:

@star2000shadow: I can understand that, I can only fall asleep if i am cold.

i think its because i breath easier..

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 05:16:31 )
@star2000shadow: I can understand that, sorry If I aint posting a lot my power is out right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 06:00:58 )
@Unicorn: I see. How did your mother react, if it isn't rude to ask?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 11:31:08 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: I can understand that, sorry If I aint posting a lot my power is out right now.

Thats okay, i didn't have much energy myself given we don't have much to eat, but i get paid thrusday so i am looking forward to friday yes i am 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 12:13:00 )
@unicorn: No I didnt, and I wont be able to affrd getting my teeth fixed for a very long while... Im without a job, living in a shitty apartment with way too mch mis so the windows are green ( in danish its called skimmelsvamp, currently too tired to recall the english term ) also I have an extreme dentist phobia.. Just 2 weeks ao when my jobconslent and I looked for jobs and feel over such a place my brain immedatley shut down and i started cryin gn shaking badly. had to take a long warm shower when I got home and sitting with pressure on my shoulder/back.
Just a 'standard' procedure at such a place costs around 5000 dkr. ad with my current teeth issue and the extreme phobia ( allergy to the 'dental gas' n no effect from the local anthestia ) it will cst me at least 13000 dkr to get it all fixed.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 19:14:58 )

I have no idea. xD I ended up stopping the load page refreshing and putting my pass in again.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 21:25:03 )
Hello everyone.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 21:29:52 )
@Unicorn: The choice you made for skin lol.
Did you sleep well?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:20:01 )
@Little Crane: my mum was alright with it she understood.

@star2000shadow: wellI hope that you can have a good friday.

@TeaTales: Ooh ouch I am so sorry to hear all of this.

@Shadami: did you ctrl and f5 to clear everything first?

@Bone Wench: what are you doing?

@Interstellar Fairy: it was okay, but I couldn't call or text anyone this morning so my mum had to go pay her bill.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:24:59 )
@Unicorn: I'm glad you're able to now. How's your day been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:32:29 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well with our phones being like paper weights today, we had to go to the cellphone store. then we went to a store that carry only babies, kids, Womens clothing and shoes and all. so it was bad until we took care of the phone bill. my little unicorn bit her lip today and it bled. so sort of bad to worse to good back so not great.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:34:48 )
@Unicorn: Ouch, sorry to hear it was an unpleasant roller coaster. ={
Was that the first time she bit her lip?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:35:20 )
@unicorn: yah I am just unlucky as it is... Just like with finding some lift home from the Haunted house tomorrow.. absolutely no luck.. Also 31 actors have called in sick/that they cant... which sucks as it is the Extreme Horror night, which means I might not have my usual role as 'cocooned spider-victim' tomorrow. I guess I will find out in 12 hours what I will be if that is the case ^^; But for now I should get some sleep got a busy schledue tomorrow. ^^;;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:39:54 )
@Unicorn: That is good.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:40:18 )
@Interstellar Fairy: No the 2nd time in a different spot but a lot worse this time around.

@TeaTales: they pry arnt really sick they just want to go out and party instead of working. let me know what you do end up being, I am taking my little unicorn out trick or treating tomorrow. try to have a great nights rest.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:43:18 )
@Little Crane: that it is, what are you upto tonight, that is if it is night time there for you?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:43:28 )
@Unicorn: Poor thing. ={ Biting your lip sucks.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.