Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts CLOSED

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/5 02:57:56 )

O.o please don't turn me into a tentacle professor

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/5 20:30:40 )
GASP
Two Shadami's!
But only one with a PhD, apparently. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/5 20:58:47 )

xD yup just one of me got a PhD. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/5 21:02:42 )
@Shadami: We've got a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation going on. lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/5 21:06:04 )

I swear! I only have one personality! :vivi-celebrate:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 08:33:34 )
I'm pretty sure I develop a new personality for every OC that comes to me. lol

Donator — They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 09:27:04 )

Hello! I am a proud Hufflepuff. I finally finished the series semi recently after starting it so long ago... my friend lent me the audiobooks and they were so much more amazing than I thought! I’m super obsessed with the series.

:)

I’m excited to chat with everyone about it~ And other things of course haha.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 12:16:28 )

Congratulations on finally finishing the series! :) Now be prepared to enter the world of theory land xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 12:47:37 )

Hello everyone!

I just finished binging all 5 season of Misfits on Youtube.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:23:12 )

I don't even know what that is. But wow what a binge

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 18:48:51 )
@skettiyeti: Welcome to Hogwarts!

That's a big binge, Dragon.
And I've never heard of that show. lol
I need to catch up on One Day At A Time though...

Donator — They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:28:06 )

@anarchist beauty: haha thank you! Im excited about this house point system, this sounds so cool.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:29:39 )
@skettiyeti: Yisss!
I have some plans for it, just need to implement them. lol

Donator — They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:35:27 )

@anarchist beauty: heck yeah haha. Im excited to test my knowledge B)

@shadami: ooooooh I already have hahaha! Well a bit anyway. Lets just say i had so many thoughts after fantastic beasts 2 (i know that it was a bit off canon as it were but still i was theorizing for days)

What did you all think of Beasts 2?

They're delaying the third installment which makes me sad but I am still very excited for it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:37:18 )
@skettiyeti: Knowledge will be tested and with some things you'll have to think extra hard. c;

And I haven't seen FB2.
I kind of have no interest in it because of all the bullshit around it.

Donator — They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:42:10 )

@anarchist beauty: OOH YES IM READY! I realize this makes me sound less like a hufflepuff and more like a ravenclaw... Haha! Which is weird because most tests tell me my secondary is Gryffindor.

That makes sense! They definitely threw a dumb curveball at the end that makes NO sense but for the most part it was still enjoyable as like... Almost like an AU type thing. But Scamander is such a great character and I think overall they did a good job. Worth a watch as long as you go in knowing its not perfect, you know?

The only thing that was really weird (other than the curveball i will refrain from saying just in case) was that people were apparating on hogwarts grounds lol. Might have gotten away with it if Dumbledore wasn't teaching at the time but yeah haha.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:53:53 )
@skettiyeti: It's okay. I'm a Ravenclaw but I'm dumb as shit. xD
The Houses are lies man. lmao

Newt is a cutie pie, but I just lost all interest in it with quite a few choices that they made.
Casting and creative wise.

Donator — They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 20:54:12 )

@anarchist beauty: haha! Hey, it’s all about the traits you value most! Like Neville started out scared but he valued bravery and eventually became brave as hell and one badass guy xD

That’s fair! Just out of curiosity I’m wondering the specifics you mean? While I enjoyed the movie from an objective point of view they definitely had... interesting choices (like johnny depp WHY lol) and they definitely could have improved on a lot so I’m wondering your perspective!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/6 21:52:54 )

Johnny Depp is in it? I haven't seen the second one yet, and unlike the HP movies which i saw in theatre (and imax) I never got around to seeing the first one until it was handed to me on dvd. and i was like "right. forgot about that one." >.< I'm so busy that i never sit for movies anymore.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/03/7 10:09:37 )

Misfits is pretty good. There is a crazy storm and a lot of people get powers. These main kids are on community service.

I think they did a good job with Fantastic Beasts 2. Some pretty cool looking creatures in it as well!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.