Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Grazing Pasture

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 06:35:39 )
@fellowsheep: random energy is the best tho. I am so glad for you

yes def we should brainstorm!
Child of the moon

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 17:54:19 )
Fae Says --->

Henlo im leaking out my nose and its gross. Also trying not to sneeze bc you know you have a Dad Sneeze is. So annoying lmao

@DelphicDreamer: im glad the people im rping with now are chill with long waits ;v; its a lot easier when youre both adults with jobs and life stuff and not just bored high schoolers XD;;;

~!~ Little White Dragonlet ~!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 22:36:47 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: I've got what's lovingly dubbed as the "animoo girl sneeze". Super high pitched with a whine at the end. So can relate on the annoying part I hope your sinuses get their act together soon.

I went on a walk today and got lots of pics~ I plan to post my favs later * u *

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 22:46:43 )

you know, i was just lurking the forums on voltra and i thought, "I should find a nice little hangout to graze in or something."
and i come here and i see this place! perhaps it was meant to be.

so, hello :statichappy:

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 23:26:42 )
Fae Says --->

@Fellowsheep: so do I my fiance and I are supposed to do disneyland on saturday :vregdead

@Vermii: hewwo OwO

Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 23:50:57 )
@Vermii: Hahaha, welcome & hello! Yes, please help us keep the grass & kelp in check. They grow so, so fast here.

Feel free to bring drinks, books, or fly swatters... Actually please bring 20 fly swatters for tonight's bbq. They are just attracted to delish food

@littlewhitedragonlet: Ohhhh, that's so awesome. I'm sure your sinuses are just over excited then I'd be so excited to ride a few rides & get some awesommme drinks.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 23:56:10 )

@littlewhitedragonlet:
h-hewwo? how aw you? o wo

@Fellowsheep:
you got it! why, back home they called me the fastest fly killer in the west! i was a bug killin' machine round them parts.
eeyup.

oooh, a bbq! do tell, what's on the menu?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 00:31:08 )
@Vermii: Definitely no sheep or lamb! Goat, however, mmmight be part of a burger... We've got corn, taters, tater skins (not gonna toss out leftover skins from mashed potatos!), veg skewers, meat lover skewers, chicken, annnd a good ol' beef rack & butt.

Drinks... I'm still decidin'. And desert too!

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 00:57:15 )
Fae Says --->

@Fellowsheep: HAHA hopefully XD I had season passes to disneyland when I was a kid and we try to go every xmas, so I'm more like "I get to show my fiance around disneyland!!! And eat all the pineapple whip we can buy me!!!" lmao

@Vermii: OwO? what's this? I just finished my programming exaaaaaaam sobs I don't have a n y more homework due until next sunday ;v; how aw youz?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 02:11:17 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: That's how I was with Six Flags Over Texas & Hurricane Harbor as a kid. Went every summer with season passes, so now it's funnel cake & nostalgia.

Also I got free pizza from my landlord d00d. Whoo!

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 03:15:12 )

@Fellowsheep:
o lordy, that all sounds amazing! well, i hope you all enjoy yourselves.

@littlewhitedragonlet:
ooh, freedom! nice lmao.
i'm alright. managing? i'm considering streaming in a bit, but i dunno if i wanna stream a game or art lol.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 18:16:26 )
Fae Says --->

@Fellowsheep: oh big mood; iirc one of the rides at 6 flags or...slitterbon??? (idk it was the oldest wooden track ride I think) in texas closed like RIGHT before we moved there and my older sister was so upset lol

tho I'm upset they turned the tower of terror into a guardians of the galaxy ride...cause the Creep Factor made it a lot more fun for meeeeee haha

@Vermii: stream game fanart :p best of both worlds lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 18:58:45 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: I rode that (the Texas Giant, right?) with my uncle when it was still wooden. Do not recommend. I was jostled SO much. Also super tall. Terrifying.

Is it like The Superman? The Superman scared the potato crackers outta me too. I'm a masochist when it comes to coasters.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 19:03:49 )

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 19:15:00 )
Fae Says --->

@Fellowsheep: lolol my sister was 17 so she was in that reckless phase when she wanted to ride it XD

Yeeee, just a slow ride up and then a BUNCH of drops + rocketing back to the top
XD

Also those pics are so pretty!

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 20:07:23 )

@littlewhitedragonlet:
i did end up streaming art, but not fanart lol :P
i need to work on commissions so i did that.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 21:46:30 )
Fae Says --->

@Vermii: ooo i feel; ive got a few commissions i need to work on but that and my ACTUAL art work is on hold until my laptop can get a new keyboard xP the only thing i can do rn is traditional sketches ha

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 22:09:22 )

@littlewhitedragonlet:
riiip. hope it gets fixed soon!

I haven't done anything traditional in a while. not since i got my tablet after years of wanting one lel.

excuse me while i peruse your art~

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:04:44 )
@Vermii: Tablets are the hnnnngghh. One of my favorite things. I miss having one & a PC to draw on. Someday, when I have more expendible funds I'll get both. May have to get a basic one for work tho.

Which tablet did you get?

@littlewhitedragonlet: Omg yes that is like The Superman! My mom screamed her head off, when we rode it, and I overheard another ride talking about it. Haha it was an intense ride.

And ty! I tried~ Plus it's a bunch of purdy spots :frizzhappy:

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 20:20:51 )

@Fellowsheep:
oo. what do you do for work?

i just got a little wacom tablet, but it's 1000x nicer than using a mouse. blegh.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.