Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:05:02 )
It took her a minute, once she realized the Doctor may need the hug more than she did, to relax. She let herself completely relax, staring at the wall behind the Doctor. “I’m sorry- I did not mean..” she paused, frowning. “I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:07:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She shook her head softly, "You didn't..I'm just glad you're okay..that you made it out of those situations.." she said softly.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:09:13 )
“Me too..” she said softly, and she meant it. She was very grateful for the refugee ship that stowed her away..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:28:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up as the lights came on and gently let go of Artemis, "Do you want to purchase those clothes..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:30:37 )
“I.. haven’t even tried them on yet..” she said softly. “But I’m pretty sure they’re the right size, if you’d like to leave the store.” She said gently, smiling.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:52:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked, "Oh! No no lets have you try them on." she said gently with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:58:02 )
She went a bit red but nodded, moving to try them on now the power was back on. Once she had put her current clothes back on she came back out. “They work.” She said softly, smiling a little and holding the orb back out to the Doctor. “Thank you.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 03:15:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Hold onto it, it should fit in the pocket of the pants you picked." She said as she led her to the front. "You can put it in the bag for now."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 12:48:05 )
She blinked a few times, surprised, but nodded, putting it in the bag. “Thank you, Doctor.” She said softly as the clothing items were paid for. “For everything, really...” What else could she say? The Doctor did what she had been trying to save up for her entire life; get off that planet and stop begging for scraps.

She also had a friend finally, and it wasn’t someone who called themselves her friend and then backstabbed her. It wasn’t someone who would throw her to the authorities over something she didn’t do.. Artemis felt that the Doctor could be called a true friend.. and that made her really happy.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 21:59:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to her giving her a warm smile, "You're quite welcome..lets go to Hot Topic.." she said gently as she got the card back putting it back in her wallet to walk with her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:29:19 )
She smiled softly and followed her out of the store and to the other one. “Wow..” they had some interesting things to see..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:32:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "One of my past companions really likes this store..it has a lot of pop culture things from Earth."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:45:23 )
She looked over to the Doctor and then back to the store. “What pop cultures did they like?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:52:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked, "She really likes sailor moon last I knew.." it had been along time since she had been to Torchwood.. She moved over to show her the sailor moon stuff.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:55:50 )
She smiled a little, looking at everything. “Should we get her a gift..? Since we might go to Earth?” She asked softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:05:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

She paused, was she ready? They hadn't known River really...River was always gone they had only really spent that night together..well 23 year long night.. She nodded softly, "I think so..incase she's in.." she said softly with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:49:26 )
She smiled gently and turned back to the items, picking up a little cat plush. “How about this?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:56:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "She would love that."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:59:46 )
“Let’s do that then.” She said softly, smiling. There was a few things she liked but she wasn’t sure where they were from. “And I think what I got earlier is ok for now..” she said softly. “Maybe some.. bathroom stuff..” she said shyly.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:05:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She tilted her head, "You sure? I thought I saw you looking at some stuff..you can get anything you want.." she said with a smile.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.