Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:17:36 )
She went a little red. “I.. would rather know the references first..” she said shyly, looking at the Harry Potter items and another series next to it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:19:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded lightly, "Well I'll make sure you see them then." She said with a warm smile noticing her gaze, "Harry potter is a great book and movie series."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:30:49 )
“Really? It looks interesting..” she said shyly, checking the yellow and black items. “How about this..?” She said shyly, motioning to a black denim jacket with a yellow badger. It was cute..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:39:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Lets get it for you you need a jacket after all."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:53:30 )
She tried not to squirm, nodding and finding a size that might fit her. She tried it on quickly before slipping it off and handing it to the Doctor. “Thank you..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:58:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly taking it, "Don't worry about it.." she led her over to the counter to pay for the plush for Trin and the jacket for her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:05:01 )
Once they had their purchases, she held the bags close, still a bit embarrassed about not buying the things herself. “What next?” She asked shyly, walking by a camera shop as they headed out, briefly glancing at them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:13:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

She noticed her glance and commented, "Would you like to get a camera? You could take pictures to keep as memories of planets we visit.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:35:09 )
She went a deep red at that, “It’s not really a necessity...” she said softly, focused mainly on getting what was absolutely necessary like clothing and toiletries.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:51:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Doesn't matter if its necessary or not. I buy more then just necessities.." She said with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:56:02 )
She squirmed a little, looking over to the Doctor and then back to the cameras. But.. she didn’t need it, and even though the Doctor had said money wasn’t a problem, she couldn’t bring herself to say yes. “I’d love to at least look at them...”

It was still storming pretty bad outside, and her filter couldn’t get wet, a bit of stalling wouldn’t hurt, right?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:59:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded smiling, "Lets look then.." she said softly leading her towards the store happily.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:04:31 )
As soon as they walked into the store, a worker moved over cheerfully, watching the customer that was more focused on the cameras. She was rather cute. “Hello! Can I help you find a camera today?” He asked happily.

Arty looked up a bit startled, “Uh... No. just- I’m just looking...” she said softly. She had moved over to one of the instant film cameras before he had come over.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:06:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She had followed her around to look at cameras, "Just looking for now thank you." she said wanting to shoo him off, he seemed to bother Arty and she didn't like that.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:20:31 )
He tried not to pout but nodded as he moved away, still watching her for now.

Artemis tried not to let it bother her, she had definitely dealt with worse. She put her focus on the specs of the camera, instant photos seemed kind of interesting. “How long does it storm here?” She asked thoughtfully as she heard more thunder.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:31:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Not normally too long.." She said softly moving a bit..so she was in the guys view instead of Artemis.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:36:24 )
She looked up as the Doctor blocked her view of the guy, looking to her and then over at him. “My filter can’t get wet.” She said softly, smiling a little. That was.. really sweet of the Doctor to do that..

The man pouted now but moved behind the cash wrap area to wait for them to be ready for help.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:43:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded a bit, "We can get an umbrella before we head out if you want to head out at any point before the storm." She said gently with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:44:32 )
“I’m ready when you are..” She said softly, the guy made her a little uncomfortable and she didn’t want to spend any more time interacting with him if she didn’t have to.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:54:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "We'll get you a camera elsewhere.." she said gently and led her out to go to a store and get an umbrella.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.