Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 02:57:57 )
She went a little red, “It’s alright.” She said softly, following her out and relaxing once they were away from the store. “I’m kind of excited to see Earth..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:01:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "I think you will like it there..You will need to keep your filter on there, they aren't publicly ready for aliens yet." She said softly as she paused paying for an umbrella for them.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:04:03 )
She nodded, “I always keep it on.” She said softly, “No biggie.” Once they made it to the doors after the last purchase she smiled. The storm really was beautiful..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:06:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled gently and opened the umbrella before putting it up as they stepped out making sure Arty was covered, softly keeping her close to make sure she didn't get wet.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:10:28 )
Once they got to the tardis she smiled softly, “Thank you..” she said gently, taking the umbrella so the Doctor could unlock the tardis.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:18:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly and unlocked the door opening it up for her taking the umbrella back so Arty could go in and she could c lose the umbrella and shake the water off outside before coming in.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 23:22:39 )
Arty stepped inside and moved to the side for the Doctor to come in. “I’d like to take these to my room if that’s ok..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 06:42:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course, take your time." She said with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 22:41:38 )
She smiled a little and took her stuff to the room, changing into a cute pair of capris and a tank, bringing her denim jacket just in case. She paused, and stood at the mirror in the corner and worked on getting her hair in a ponytail before moving back to the console room.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 22:51:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to her as she came out with a smile, "Ready to check out Earth?" she asked with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 23:09:19 )
“Yes please.” She said softly, moving to hold onto the console gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 23:50:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and moved to take them to Cardiff so the TARDIS could charge a bit. She pulled the last lever holding on and smiled as they landed she moved to do a few things, "We are in Cardiff, there's a spot here the TARDIS can charge while we are out."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 00:10:21 )
“I like the name..” she said shyly, holding her jacket close. “Does she like it here?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 01:05:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Yes the TARDIS loves to come here..we have friends here that makes sure Earth stays safe.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 01:54:02 )
“Oh that’s wonderful.” She said softly, smiling warmly. She was really glad that the Doctor had friends. No one should ever be without them. She knew how that felt.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 01:56:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly and smiled leading her outside so she could see Earth, "They are quite kind people..they take care of a lot of aliens that end up here.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:00:04 )
She gave a small smile, wondering how different things would’ve been if she landed here. Once they stepped outside her smile went a bit wider, the building’s were so tall! She wondered what it looked like to be on top of one. “Wow..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:05:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Welcome to Earth.." She said softly.

Trin was walking with Jack happily, a young boy holding both of their hands swinging from them a bit sometimes giggling. They had just gone to a restaurant and were coming home from after a nice meal.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:17:33 )
“..I’d.. love to see it from above too..” she said shyly, grinning as she looked around. “This is awesome.”

Jack smiled warmly, watching him swing a bit and then looked up. “Trin. The Doctor is here.”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:21:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Jack should know some good places to go up high..:" she said thoughtfully.

Trin looked up from their son, looking forward and seeing the familiar blue box "Bout time.." they had send messages wanting to see him wanting him to meet their new son..

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.