Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:25:29 )
She looked up as she heard someone else say ‘The Doctor’, looking over to the couple. Even with her ears hidden she could still pick up on things. It made very crowded areas a nightmare though.

Jack grinned, scooping Christopher up and onto his shoulders. They had a few minutes to spare before his meeting with the other Torchwood branches. He led Trin towards the TARDIS, “Let’s go say hello.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:27:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

13 looked to Arty, "Something wrong?" She asked softly.

Trin nodded smiling, "Yes.."

Christopher giggled, "Weeee!"

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:30:32 )
“Oh- I heard your name.” She said softly, “Are those your friends?” She asked, gently nodding in their direction.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:31:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked looking over and smiled, "They are..and it looks like they adopted again.." she said softly with a warm smile. She paused opening the door to grab the bag that had the present for Trin.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:33:16 )
She looked over at the couple again and then back to the Doctor, not sure what to do- she honestly hadn’t really had much of a social life.

Jack grinned, stopping a few feet away. “Hello beautiful ladies. Have you seen the Doctor anywhere?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:34:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Married for a thousand years and you still flirt with others.." 13 commented as she closed the door again bag in hand.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:39:58 )
Jack blinked a few times and grinned even more. “Well that’s a new look for you.” He chuckled, “Nice though.” He glanced over at what must’ve been her companion. “Hello, I’m Jack Harkness- this is Trin, and Christopher.” He said warmly.

Arty went a bit red, “Hello.. I’m Artemis..” she said softly, still not use to just giving out her name.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:42:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I see you're getting more grey.." She teased with a smile.

Trin smiled warmly, "I always wondered if you'd end up female.." she commented and moved to give 13 a hug, who happily hugged back.

Christopher grinned waving, "Hewo!"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:49:14 )
“It looks good on me.” He pouted before giving her a hug as well.

Arty stayed close to the TARDIS, watching them. They seemed more family than friends, honestly, and that was good too.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:53:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "True..I remember when you asked if it would stop.." She teased as she hugged him.

Christopher giggled, "Kitty!" he could see in the bag!.

13 smiled, "It is we got your mommy a present.." SHe handed the bag to Trin.

Trin blinked looking in and got the plush out, "Aw a luna plush thank you guys," She hugged 13 again letting Christopher play with it he knew to be gentle with things that wasn't his.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 02:59:05 )
Jack grinned sheepishly. “I’ll just dye it.” He said thoughtfully, shrugging. “How’ve you been?” He asked curiously, glancing over to her companion, wondering how long she had been traveling with the Doctor. She seemed very.. shy and reserved..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:01:19 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I've been well..I met Artemis yesterday.." She said with a smile, "I wanted to show her Earth."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:06:43 )
Jack looked over at the Doctor and then back to Artemis. “From the future? Or.. not human?” He asked curiously.

Arty felt her face going red again. “Not human...” she mumbled, looking away.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:08:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

Christopher blinked and giggled, "Me too!" he wanted Artemis to feel good! Not sad!

13 smiled gently, "Another planet..It's okay Artemis..Trust me these two have seen just about as much as I have at this point in their lives.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:13:17 )
She looked over at the Doctor and then up at Christopher. So he was using a filter too?

Jack smiled softly, “Do you two want to come inside for a bit?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:16:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "Yes please.." she was curious about the little boy now.

Christopher giggled, "Yay yay! No filty!" he was bouncing on his dad shoulder eager to go inside and turn his filter off.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:21:54 )
Jack smiled warmly, leading them to the visitors center.

Arty followed behind the Doctor, instinctively learning the path, just in case she ever needed to use it again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:23:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

As soon as they were inside Christopher was turning his filter off letting his wings out, "yay!"

13 blinked and smiled gently, "Same species as Ty..?" she asked softly looking to Trin who gave a nod, "Yes we believe he is.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:26:12 )
Jack nodded as well, “Wish she was here..” he said softly. He missed that little girl.

Arty hesitated, watching them with a soft smile. She was glad they were accepting, but it was still weird for it to be ok to turn her filter off. She paused a little longer but then turned hers off too, at least for now.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:30:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin nodded softly, "I imagine her great gran kids will be by sometime..." they kept in touch with the family thankfully. She looked to Arty and smiled, "Oh wow your ears are quite beautiful I don't believe we've had any of your species on Earth before."

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.