Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:21:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled softly and walked in saying a soft 'thank you' moving to set her bag down, she didn't know where her room was if she even had one.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:25:26 )
“Let’s get those to your room. I believe it’s ready now.” He said gently, motioning to a hallway.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:28:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and smiled brightly, "Thank you TARDIS.." she said softly moving to go down the hallway curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:34:04 )
He led her to the hallway, “Bedroom is on the left, and it looks like your bathroom is connected to it.” He said warmly, smiling. “We can stop somewhere to get you decorations for your room too.. and anything else you might need.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:42:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled softly, "Alright thank you.." she then blinked and smiled, "I should be fine I grabbed everything I need.." She looked in curiously, "Oh wow its amazing.." it was a big room with a biiig bed that looked so comfy!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:45:49 )
“If it’s not big enough, she can always adjust the size.” He said softly, hands in his pockets. “I’ll let you get situated.” He added in, moving for the console room.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:51:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It's perfect, thank you both of you.." she said softly with a smile and moved to unpack her stuff happily. She came out after a few minutes wearing a black tank top and black jeans, feeling a lot better now that she wasn't in her uniform. She smiled as she walked out to the console room happily.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:55:09 )
The tardis beeped warmly, glad she seemed to love her room. The Doctor glanced up and smiled gently, “Ready for a new planet?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:59:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I am..thank you so much for such a wonderful room TARDIS.." she said softly with a happy smile moving up to the console.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:05:37 )
The tardis beeped again warmly, wanting to make sure her new friend was as comfortable as possible. She loved having new friends.

The Doctor smiled gently, putting in some coordinates and moving around the console to get her flying.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:13:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held on smiling brightly, so happy to travel with the Doctor and the fact he let her get her stuff..it gave her comfort, knowing he did want her to stay at least for now.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:16:43 )
Once they landed he smiled warmly, “Bit of an unusual spot, hope you aren’t afraid of water.. or too claustrophobic.” He said softly, the planet was all underwater.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:19:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I'm not.." she assured him looking to the doors curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:21:18 )
He grinned warmly, opening the doors for her to see the vast underwater city he had landed them in. Everything was made of reinforced glass and metal, showing off as much of the beautiful ocean they were under as possible.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:26:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh wow..its beautiful.." She said in awe moving out looking around before just gazing up at the glass to watch the creatures swim by.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:29:48 )
“And well maintained, the planet is uninhabited up above, although I believe they still grow crops as much as they can above the sea..” he said thoughtfully, letting her look around.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:31:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

"This is so cool!" She bounced a bit and giggled, "I never imagined a world like this.." she smiled happily as she looked around fascinated by it all.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:36:12 )
He watched her with a grin, he loved it when his companions had fun. “Lead the way. Let’s have a look around town.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:40:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded happily as she led him down a street looking around fascinated, making sure to stay close to him, not wanting to wander off again on him. "You must have seen so many amazing planets.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:42:37 )
“Countless.. but I know I still haven’t seen them all.” He said thoughtfully, smiling warmly as they walked.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.