Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:57:10 )
She went a little red but didn’t protest, walking back with them to the tardis. “Oh. Thank you for coming to get us..” she said softly, glancing over still to make sure Christopher was ok.

Jack was walking closely with Trin, keeping an eye on his kid.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 17:59:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I will always do all I can to save you.." she said softly as she helped her into the TARDIS moving her to take a seat before moving to get everyone back to Torchwood. As they went back she got the TARDIS scanning Artemis.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:03:02 )
She sat down on a bench, holding on as the tardis got moving. Once they landed she looked over to the Doctor as Jack and Trin left to do their own check on Christopher. “Should we follow them.?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:04:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"In a moment.." She said softly as she worked to set up a scan before moving to Artemis, "How do you feel, truthfully."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:06:18 )
She blinked a few times, tilting her head. “Sore.. and lightheaded..” she eventually admitted, now that Christopher wasn’t in the room. “Why did you look at me funny earlier..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:08:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

"They did something to you...I'm not sure wh--" She stopped as she heard an urgent beep. She moved to look and stared, "What the..." She looked to her, "They tried to change your species...they tried to make you a hybrid of you..and a timelord.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:17:36 )
She frowned, watching her. “So I’m... not me anymore?” She asked quietly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:23:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

"You are still you..they just changed your genetic makeup a bit.." She said gently and moved to her to take a seat, "They made your genes a bit like mine..and it seems they tested it by making you regenerate.." She said softly, "You're going to be tired and achey for a bit.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:26:47 )
She listened to her explanation, frowning a little bit nodding. “They made me regenerate.. so that’s why everyone looked at me different?” She still hadn’t even seen herself, it wasn’t on her priority list at the time. Christopher’s safety had always been top of the list.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:29:31 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "It caught us off guard.." She moved to dig out a mirror handing it to her, "You look different.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:34:34 )
She took the mirror and looked in it, going a bit red. “What...” Her eyes were silver, her hair a tea brown with faint hints of red, and.. She turned her filter off, her ears were black now, as well as her tail.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:36:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

"A timelord regenerates when their body is dying..It seems..they probably gave you something that would kill you to make you regenerate.." She said softly, "You're still you though." She assured her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:44:00 )
“It’s so different..” she said softly, looking to her. “How many times have.. you regenerated?” She asked, curious.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:46:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Well technically this is my 13th face..but I've had a few..semi regenerations where I cheated and used the energy but didn't use enough to change, I put the rest into another thing." She said softly. "That's why Trin commented about me being a woman, its the first time I've been one I was always a man before.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:51:21 )
“Oh wow really?” She asked softly, that was kind of fascinating, and it took her mind off the fact she looked different. “Does it always hurt?” She asked after a moment of hesitation.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:52:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Well..yes.." she admitted softly, "Sometimes more then others I think that has to deal with what caused it to begin with, but it does leave the body aching quite a bit sometimes."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:53:42 )
“So it’s.. pretty normal.” She said softly, rubbing her arm a bit. She looked over at the mirror again. “Should we.. go back out for pizza?” She asked gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 18:55:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Do you feel up to it..? Or would you like to rest and go down later?" She asked gently worried about her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:02:35 )
“I’d like to grab a shower.. but I can rest later.” She said softly, smiling a bit.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:03:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently, "Alright if you need anything please let me know.." She said with a gentle smile.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.