Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:08:41 )
“Thank you Doctor.” She said softly, getting up to go take a shower, pausing to look in the mirror again. This was.. going to take some time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:11:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently and moved to do some research to see if she could find any information on the ones that took them.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:13:20 )
She finally stripped down and stepped into the shower, her thoughts focused on other things. She looked down at her hands as she went to put soap on them and just.. stared. Why was she glowing?!

She had a moment of panic and jumped out, drying off and moving to the console room, towel in hand. “Doctor..? Why am I glowing?” She had completely forgotten to do something very important.. not even thinking.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:16:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

She turned and went red, oh wow..wait no got to focus. "Glowing?" She tore her eyes away from what had her attention and saw the glowing in her hands, "Ah..its the regeneration sometimes there is spare energy still going through you, you will be alright I promise."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:18:12 )
She paused, realizing.. and wrapped the towel around herself, going a deep red. “Oh.. so it’s..ok.” She squirmed a bit. “Sorry..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:22:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It's okay..I should have brought that up I didn't think about it I apologize.." she said gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:25:04 )
She went a deeper red, “Im.. gonna finish my shower.” She said shyly. Then she’d have to clean up the water. Oops. She slipped off again, super embarrassed, and finished her shower quickly. She got dressed and brought a clean dry towel out with her to get the water off the floor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:28:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She went back to her research of the people shyly, keeping her mind off what she saw..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:33:46 )
Arty slipped back into the console room, having cleaned up the water in the hall. She stopped at the little puddle of water, still a deep red, and dried that up. “Sorry for making a mess..” she said shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:35:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS beeped softly, it was okay!

13 gave the console a soft pat, "She says its okay and I agree. It's just ab it of water."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:52:16 )
She blushed a little but smiled, quickly moving the towel back to the bathroom and coming back out. “What are you researching?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 19:57:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Trying to figure out anything I can about the ones that took you.." she said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:15:24 )
“Any luck?” She asked curiously, sitting down. Her legs were sore.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:16:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Not yet..its a trail of paperwork really.." She said softly, "I'm going to pass the information on to Torchwood so they can do searching as well.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:38:53 )
She nodded softly, “I’m glad Christopher is safe..” she said gently, watching her hands glow.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:41:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'm glad you both are.." She said gently and moved to pull her into a soft hug, protective.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:45:52 )
She went a bit red, “I am sorry for worrying you.” She said gently. She was usually good at taking care of herself.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 20:48:27 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It's okay.." she said softly holding her close.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 21:01:54 )
She went a deep red, trying not to purr. “Should we go eat?” She asked softly. She felt bad for worrying the Doctor, honestly.. and still wasn’t use to hugs. It was nice though.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 00:24:39 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently, "If you feel up to it.." she said gently, she was not going to push anything.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.