Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:16:19 )
She had been trying not to do the same.. but wound up drifting off sitting there with him in her lap anyway.

Jack glanced over, watching her sleep. “How is she, really?” He asked the Doctor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:17:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked over saying softly, "She'll be okay..they made her part timelord, and made her regenerate.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:19:30 )
Jack frowned, “That’s why she looks different..” He glanced at Artemis, noticing the soft glow still happening. “Anything we can do to help?” He asked softly before looking over to the computers as they went off. Information on the group apparently popping up on the screens.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:28:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to her, "For now she needs rest..when she wakes up I'll take her up to the TARDIS so she can get some more.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:31:57 )
Jack nodded gently, looking at the screens. “If you need me to carry her up there now.. I will- and she’s also welcome to nap in the spare room.” He sent the information to the tardis so the Doctor would have it as well. “All of the info went to the TARDIS..” he said softly, reading it over. “Looks like they erase most of their tracks but they have been doing experiments for a while..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:36:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I can carry her in ab it.." she didn't want to risk waking her just yet, her or Christopher. She frowned deeply as she heard that, "I'll alert the Judoon and Atraxi.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:38:46 )
“I’m awake.” She mumbled, years of needing to be a light sleeper did that. She kept her eyes closed though, just relaxing. She felt safe enough to do so here.

Jack smiled gently, light sleeper? “I will put them on the watch list for all Torchwood areas.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:41:00 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to Arty and pouted a bit, "Sorry Artemis..would you like to go up to your room to sleep?" She asked gently, nodding as she heard Jack.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:44:59 )
“I don’t want to wake Christopher.” She said softly. She could wait for his nap to be over.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:49:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin smiled gently, "I can take him he won't wake up.." she offered softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 01:54:47 )
She looked over at Trin, and then the Doctor. She didn’t want to take away their time together either. “I.. don’t mind heading up myself so you guys can keep catching up..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:14:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

13 smiled softly, "Don't worry about it..we can always catch up another time.."

Trin nodded, "Jack has meetings he has to arrange anyway. " She moved to carefully pick up Christopher letting him sleep in her arms, she wanted to hold her baby for a bit..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:19:21 )
Arty nodded a little, “Alright.. thanks for letting us stay for pizza.” She said softly.

Jack was busy typing away at the computer, sending out a mass email. “Don’t be strangers. Come by any time.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:25:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

"We will I promise, if you find anything else out just let me know." 13 said softly and got up offering a hand to Arty to help her up.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:28:38 )
She took the hand gently, standing up. “Tell Chris I said bye.” She said softly before they left.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:31:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin smiled, "I will..be safe you two.."

13 nodded and wrapped her arm around Arty protectively, "We will be you as well.." she led her upstairs to the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:34:38 )
She blinked a few times at the protective arm, letting the Doctor lead her up to the TARDIS. Once they got inside she looked over, “You sure you don’t mind if I take a quick nap?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:37:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I don't mind at all..You take a nap and I'll make some tea for when you wake, it'll help you with the last of the energy drain.." She said gently with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:40:10 )
She smiled gently, “Thank you Doctor.” She said softly, slipping off to her room. She curled right up on the bed and fell asleep immediately.

The tardis beeped worriedly, Artemis seemed extremely drained..more than a normal regeneration.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:42:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned, "First regen..and they did it with her unconscious..that has to be hard.." She said softly worried as well moving to the kitchen to make her some tea for later.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.