Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:31:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

He blinked, "Firing my best employee? Sorry can you fill me in on what you mean?" he asked with a frown.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:36:26 )
“Trinity Rosemarth.” He said gently, “I’ve been coming here for years and I know she’s your best employee. Always got the orders right, always served with the biggest smile..” he said thoughtfully, “And according to her manager, she was let go for budget cuts.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:38:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Ah yes..well we did need to make cuts, and I told the managers to pick who they felt were the weak link..." He said with a frown, he hadn't known they had picked an actual good worker.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:41:52 )
He was quiet, still watching the owner for a moment. “Yes.. well. I suppose you have your manager to thank for that.” He said gently, glancing over to the restroom. Was she okay?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:43:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

He frowned, "I'll speak with them about it..I take it though from what you said she wouldn't want to be rehired if she's happier now?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:46:59 )
“She travels with me.” He said softly, “So she would never make it in for work.” He was worried about her now though..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:48:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

He nodded, "Understandable, I'll still talk to them though, get down to the bottom of it."

Jack frowned, he was about ready to go check the girls room for Trin, "She should be back out by now.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:55:09 )
“Thank you.” He said to the owner and moved off to go knock on the door. “Trin?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 05:41:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

There was no answer..

Trin was struggling in the grasp of an alien that had teleported her away, "Let me go!"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 10:54:42 )
The Doctor frowned and pulled out his screwdriver, scanning the area. “Someone took her..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 21:27:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jack looked to him glanced to the table to make sure Trin hadn't left anything at it so they didn't leave her stuff before moving to the doors to get to the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 23:45:22 )
He followed after him, frowning and sending the coordinates to the tardis. The moment they were inside the ship, she took off for the Doctor..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:08:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

He held on frowning, this wasn't good..

As the alien got annoyed with her a mask got put over her mouth knocking her out so she couldn't fight against them anymore.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:12:44 )
The Doctor headed for the doors the moment they landed, rather ticked with whoever decided to take her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:17:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

He followed after he had weapon at his side just incase..he knew the Doctor didn't like it but..if they needed it he would use it.

One of the aliens grumbled, "Humans are such annoying creatures I don't know why you insist on collecting them." The other, carrying the unconscious Trin, "She's pretty she will be perfect for my collection.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:39:11 )
The Doctor was walking through the halls cautiously, looking for any sign of her.. still mad.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:43:26 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jack followed looking around, he found the ship a bit odd it felt more like a ship that was treated as a home.

"Ugh whatever just put your damn human away so we can get out of here." She said annoyed.

He sighed carrying Trin, "Come on pretty one I shall call you Elsa, You will be the perfect companion for Jack Frost."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:50:02 )
The Doctor paused, listening to the conversation he could hear now. What the heck..?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 00:53:19 )
Lets use all the colors!

As he carried her he smiled, "We'll have to change that black clothing though..blue would suit you better.." He moved into the room he kept humans in stasis in different poses.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:44:44 )
The Doctor waited, hoping he’d just leave her there for now so he could slip in and get her out.. Looks like he’d have a lot more than just Trin to save.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.