Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's a Pink Lemonade kinda night guys

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:12:15 )
So I got some im casually sipping on that I put 2 ice cubes in to keep it cool.
I had a nice bath with 2 lavender and honey bath fizzies as well. Afterwards plastered myself with a delightful body lotion that smells like so deliciously of cherries I wanna eat me.

Just have to decide what to have as a snackie before bed. Don;t got many choices right now though. Can't have cereal as the milk is done and I need to go buy more. There's the option of toast, eggoes or fruit. But I'm also drinking fruit juice so...eating some would be counter productive I think.

How was your day/night?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:20:02 )

@Harker: That sounds so incredible and relaxing. I love pink lemonade!
I've had a pretty good day, but I've only been awake for a few hours so far. Today is a relax day and then tomorrow I'll be out running errands and stuff.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:35:34 )
@Lufi: yep, nice stress-free evening after being at work 8am-4pm haha
@The Horde: it's so yummy. Though I also like reg lemonade too. But I dislike lemonade that is all sweet no sour. Also thanks for the trade dude

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:46:28 )

mm, i haven't had pink lemonade in a while!
now i have an intense need for blue raspberry lemonade.

my day was pretty chill.
i got gifted some neat stuff earlier, got some grocery shopping done and now I'm probably gonna work on some art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 02:12:15 )
@Vermii: woot sounds like a good day. We don't got blue raspberry lemonade here =/
just original and pink
@Taffy: *starts handing some out by the gallons*

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:00:48 )

@Harker:
I think there's only one place that I know of that would sell it around here, but it's a little booth that only shows up at events so I don't get it very often.
I always like to keep a eye out for it if something is going on in the summertime lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 11:23:05 )
@Vermii: haha, yeah the only way we'd maybe get it is imported through our canadian walmarts I suppose?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.