Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:29:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I haven't, always wanted to go.." She said with a shy smile.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:32:26 )
He led her into the tardis with a grin, “Japan it is.” He said warmly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:33:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled bouncing a bit, "Awesome." She set her bag of stuff down shyly and moved to the console giving it a pat, "Hello TARDIS I missed you too.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:39:16 )
The tardis beeped warmly, she missed Trin too!

He moved around the console, having already put the coordinates in for Japan and getting them flying.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:42:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held on with a smile happy to travel again, she didn't want to ever leave the Doctor..but it was nice to know she did have a home in Torchwood if she ever had to stop..As soon as they landed she let go and grinned moving to the doors eagerly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 06:58:15 )
He followed after her with a warm smile, glad she was happy. That’s all he wanted, was to see his companions happy.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:02:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She paused outside looking around fascinated before glancing back shyly offering her hand to him, wanting to hold his hand while they walked..she had missed him..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:06:57 )
He smiled warmly at her, hands casually in his pockets as he led her around. “Looks like the cherry blossom festival will be happening soon.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:08:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She let her hand drop to her side walking along with him, "I've heard its one of the most beautiful times.." she said quietly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:15:35 )
He watched her hand fall and blinked a few times, oh oops. Missed his cue. He hesitated, not sure he wanted to do that again, but.. she probably just wanted a bit of comfort from the fact he left. He gently grabbed one of her hands and led her down a street of venders.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:17:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She was quiet as she walked she felt rather sad...but then he took her hand and she gave a weak smile, she was just being silly..he wouldn't be interested in someone like her...God she was stupid..She looked to the vendors curiously deciding to focus on that and not her own doubt.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:22:21 )
“Would you like to get a bite to eat and then wait for the festival to start?” He asked gently, watching her. Did he read that wrong? Did she not want him holding her hand?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:23:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'm not hungry right now I had pizza not too long ago actually, but thank you, I'd like to just look around really.." She said softly looking up to him, she look forward again before commenting, "You don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to by the way.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:31:33 )
He tilted his head, staring at her as she looked around. “You offered your hand to me.” He said gently, even though he had missed the cue the first time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:32:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I did..but I figured you didn't want to hold it.." She said softly moving to look at a stand looking at the little trinkets curiously.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:35:27 )
“I’ve a lot on my mind. I’m sorry I missed the first opportunity.” He replied gently, watching her instead of everything else around them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:36:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to him, "Do you want to talk about it..? I know here probably isn't best but we can go back to the TARDIS..I'll listen.." She said gently worried about him.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:40:57 )
He smiled gently, “Later perhaps.” He wondered how much Jack had told her about anything. He tried not to get attached to his companions anymore but that was hard.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:41:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently, "Anytime you want to.." she said softly and then went back to looking around starting to ask questions about the area, figuring she might as well see if she could distract him a bit.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:09:42 )
He smiled gently, telling her of Japan and it’s background on the things she wanted to know.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.